white man from Austria, Europe; new to this site ;-)

wmEUat

Male
From
Austria
Hello,

i am a single and STD-free mostly heterosexual white male person in my early fourties, but many people say i am looking younger. Currently i am residing in Graz, Austria.

i strongly believe that most Black Men are better lovers as compared to most of the other male persons, including myself, no matter their body type or penis size. i also believe that every beautiful Woman deserves good sex and for that purpose a black dick inside her pussy a few times a week.

i would like to find a Woman who thinks and feels the way i do. i will be loyal and faithful to her, cherish and worship her in every possible way while keeping my medium-sized white dick out of her pussy that i believe was built by mom nature to receive Black Men's dicks only.
Also i would like to get to know Black Men from my town to introduce them to my female friends, future girlfriend and wife. ;-)

So any Woman and Black Man who is of legal age, located in or near Graz and interested, feel free to inbox me and, please, be respectful.

Thank you for reading my brief introduction. If you have any questions, don't be a stranger - just ask via DM. ;-)

Back