white males should be completely denied sex with white females

There is no doubt at all, the superior black male is both better qualified and better equipped to satisfy any female and in particular the white female. we as white males should encourage and promote the black male breeding and sexing of all our white wives daughters aunts and sisters. we as inferior equipped males should be kept chastised or castrated and serve both the white female and their black male,s. my wife has now completely stopped any kind of sexual pleasure for me and quite rightly so, as a weak male with inferior equipment left unchecked i would masturbate furiously without serving any purpose. i now exist only to serve my wife her black lovers and encourage more white females to take a black male and freely give their bodies to the superior black male their superiority is unquestionable. white females should now chastise or castrate their white males and further the black male cause.

Are you serious. People are free to believe what they want. Anyone who wishes for any race to end is evil. We had a man history who once attempted this, his name was Adolf. I seriously doubt your wife even knows you have this fantasy. If you choose to be in a relationship with someone who refuses to be intimate with it is only a matter of time before that relationship is over.The comment about all white males should have their wives and other family members go black only is disturbing. Any ******* who tries to sway his ******* to have sex with anyone is plain ficking sick in the head. You talk about castration. You go first dude, hopefully you have not had any children yet so whatever is wrong with your gene pool is not passed on. This lifestyle is choice. If you are a couple it is a serious step and can easily have a very negative impact on any relationship. People who post things like this makes me wish this site some type of ignore feature so your input never crosses my path again.

re: white males should be completely denied sex with white females
... we as inferior equipped males should be kept chastised or castrated and serve both the white female and their black male,s. my wife has now completely stopped any kind of sexual pleasure for me and quite rightly so, left unchecked i would masturbate furiously without serving any purpose. ... white females should now chastise or castrate their white males and further the black male cause.
... and with you, may I suggest the package deal, the castration & frontal lobotomy package for just.pic_pricing.jpg ; you're right, ie. "you server no purpose". . Act now and you get a year's supply of drool napkins and adult diapers. Maybe someone will donate a free area in their garden where you can be planted and watered on a regular basis.
pic_words-BestWishes.jpg

Last edited:
re: white males should be completely denied sex with white females

... and with you, may I suggest the package deal, the castration & frontal lobotomy package for just.View attachment 696347 ; you're right, ie. "you server no purpose". . Act now and you get a year's supply of drool napkins and adult diapers. Maybe someone will donate a free area in their garden where you can be planted and watered on a regular basis.
View attachment 696351
That is absolutely halarious.. Almost as halarious as someone who would even type something like the first post in this thread. Well no, your comment is much more funnier.... I wonder if he was just trolling to see the reactions or if he actually thinks that what this lifestyle is all about. Maybe he is slightly delusional or has been up for 4 days doing prohibited chemical.... which wver one it is he brings a whole new level to the word "FUCKTARD"

There is no doubt at all, the superior black male is both better qualified and better equipped to satisfy any female and in particular the white female. we as white males should encourage and promote the black male breeding and sexing of all our white wives daughters aunts and sisters. we as inferior equipped males should be kept chastised or castrated and serve both the white female and their black male,s. my wife has now completely stopped any kind of sexual pleasure for me and quite rightly so, as a weak male with inferior equipment left unchecked i would masturbate furiously without serving any purpose. i now exist only to serve my wife her black lovers and encourage more white females to take a black male and freely give their bodies to the superior black male their superiority is unquestionable. white females should now chastise or castrate their white males and further the black male cause.
Don't listen to people that put you down you are simply affirming g what all white beta males should know if they aren't in denial .. what you learned you learned well and from your experience and I almost fully agree except that do exist some white that are 7.5 inches and some longer they may have thick white cocks too .. and I believe as do many white girls that be can't and shouldn't stop ALL white reproduction because generations of blackscreen in the future will want to fuck our white girls still.. so I haven't done any weird funky math or anything to figure this out but I am white should be 3 gorgeous back babies and then those white guys that are 7.5 inches and above that are healthy etc will put a 4th white in the white breeding girl .. any white girl of breeding age is considered a "breeder" .. again if she is healthy also

I think you forgot to take depression medicine.. Please take care of your mental health

Back