White Male Cuck And Latina Female Hotwife seeking bull in the DC, Northern Virginia area.

Married Couple of one year here. We have been together for 5 years, married for two, and worshipping the bnwo for 1. Male runs the account but the wife is around to talk when available. Looking for a consistent bull in our are. He is 27 she is 26 would prefer a bull around our age but open to others. Message us or comment. Would love to get to know a lot of you more. Other couples in the area welcome to message. We would love to make friends with others in the lifestyle!!

Married Couple of one year here. We have been together for 5 years, married for two, and worshipping the bnwo for 1. Male runs the account but the wife is around to talk when available. Looking for a consistent bull in our are. He is 27 she is 26 would prefer a bull around our age but open to others. Message us or comment. Would love to get to know a lot of you more. Other couples in the area welcome to message. We would love to make friends with others in the lifestyle!!
Hey guys, im interested in chatting with you and possibly meeting up for some NSA sexual fun and pleasure, BBC Bull action every week or so. Lets chat, I cum to your area ever other week.

I live in PG county just over the DC line I'm interested

Back