White ladys: Do you fuck black and white guys in a different way ?

In my case I have had some different ways of fuck white and blacks. I had only one black boyfriend and other of my boyfriends was crossed-breed between black, caucasian and south aboriginal. With both of them I used to fuck a lot of times by behind as many in doggy style (four legs) as being standing placing my bent body over chair, table or facing a wall or door. In bed I used to fuck with them in missionary position with my legs wrapped around their bodies and my feet crossed. In the case of white guys, I don't know why but I don't use as often as blacks behind positions. With my white husband I usually fuck in missionary position with my legs open, despite he asked me a lot of time if I could wrap them...but when I wrap my legs around his body, is only to pleased him because I feel more pleasure with my hubby keeping my legs open. In both cases (white or black) when we fucked in missionary position and I wrapped my legs around their bodies, all of them cummed immediately.
With black guys I often felt the necessity to be fucked by behind...I don't know why, so if anyone of you could give an explanation, it will be well accepted.

Hmmm...I would have to answer most def theres a difference. The white ones...did nothing for me....and I find white cock quite ugly...but my black...holy hell!! There is a constant state of arousal. Gotta love that *******!!

In my case I have had some different ways of fuck white and blacks. I had only one black boyfriend and other of my boyfriends was crossed-breed between black, caucasian and south aboriginal. With both of them I used to fuck a lot of times by behind as many in doggy style (four legs) as being standing placing my bent body over chair, table or facing a wall or door. In bed I used to fuck with them in missionary position with my legs wrapped around their bodies and my feet crossed. In the case of white guys, I don't know why but I don't use as often as blacks behind positions. With my white husband I usually fuck in missionary position with my legs open, despite he asked me a lot of time if I could wrap them...but when I wrap my legs around his body, is only to pleased him because I feel more pleasure with my hubby keeping my legs open. In both cases (white or black) when we fucked in missionary position and I wrapped my legs around their bodies, all of them cummed immediately.
With black guys I often felt the necessity to be fucked by behind...I don't know why, so if anyone of you could give an explanation, it will be well accepted.
I like to call it: ******* MAGNETISM!

Probably true. Since I am a Black Only gal. Others get nothing.

Back