White lady in GYM driving me NUTZ!

AG21

Male
wassup guys..happy new year...there is a white lady that comes in the gym and has an amazing body.she wears these tight ass spandex capris that makes her ass phat. once again body is amazing. She has to be in her late 30s early 40s and carries it very well. She has the body that obviously a blk man would like. Proof is thats all that will approach her in the gym lol. Now she has a phat ass and she walks and will do certain exercises that she knows will bring attention. Mind you her workouts are very structured and flawless but i guess she kills two birds with one stone in knowing her body is a Tbone in the dog house or lions den(free weights area for u gym scholars).We have made eye contact a couple of times working right beside each other or from across the gym. i know shes into blk men so thats a check. But im trying to get a better signal out of her..more eye contact a smile maybe.I dnt know hopefully it will be something soon cause shes driving me crazy...now im 27 yr old 6'1 185 pd athletic built blk guy so my confidence is there i just need to know if im someone she could be into being a younger man.i want to ask her flat out do you like bbc..******* that just might be the trick lol. her pussy print looks like it would be a perfect home for my blk dick...hopefully we will kick it off soon.this pic isnt her but damn near close to what i could find on the net.....so you can feel my pain lol.....please question or comment if ou have them...once again happy new year and o yea ....any other legit sites to meet women lookn for bbc

Attachments

• 061.jpg
    061.jpg
    332.2 KB · Views: 90
Approach her one day on some smooth, Playa *******. Ask her questions about her diet, exercise regimen, or anything health related. However, I wouldn't ask her right away if she likes BBD...wait until you have built some kinda rapport together then Game On. You're getting the eye contact, so a simple nod and smile when your eyes meet might spark things up. As for your age and her being into younger men....don't sweat that *******, Homie. All older women have a desire to be taken by a younger man, whether they act on it or not. But you need to move fast on that Ass before another corny muthafucka snatches that snatch.

i can dig that..the thing is i know every motha fuka ask her about her diet and workout to get the ball rolling...i might have to play that roll lol...she knows im lookn at that as so as soon as i get the opportunity im goin in.

You've got to, my man. What do you really have to lose? I'm sure other dudes have/are hittin on her, so you gotta get in there. And since those lames are tryna get at your Lady, maybe you SHOULD ask about the Dark Meat. Ask her when was the last time she had one. If she answers and says never (bashfully), you're in there. If she answers with a time that she has, you're still in there

I agree that ass deserves some bbc Lovin man just carry on small talking her ove a couple of weeks then drop de bomb....she looks hot I would

White cuck wanna be here. Please keep us updated on your progress. I know you can get that hot white pussy.

Back