White Lady in a Black Bar

hubby and I have been to a few the first one we were every in was in ohio . we walk in set down at the bar as I looked around I was the only white lady there ,, we got a ******* and move to a table ,, I let then 10 min. of being there a nice looking tall black guy walk up set down started talk to us me more , we talk for 10 or 15 min. he went back to the bar he had no more got up and this other guy set order up a ******* and started talking ,, he ask what we were doing in a all black bar ,, I said just having a ******* before going home,, he said only one thing bring a white couple or lady to a all black bar ,I said what that he smile lean in and kiss me , I pull away from him he just smile a big sexy smile and pull me to him and kiss me harder this when I look up the first guy had push a chair in between me and my husband setting right next to me with his hand on my knee ,, I acted like I was getting up set but I was loving ever min. of it that was why we were there,, why the one was kissing me the other was moving his up and down my leg up under my dress I pull back told them you 2 need to take a brake ,, I looked around every guy in the bar was watching me the trouble was so was a the black lady ,I thought oh ******* we are in trouble now,, hubby ask if we should leave the one guy said no need to leave it all in fun and I think your wife is enjoying herself ,, I was but I did not let on like I was .. ok to make a long store short we ended up taking the 2 guys back to our room you know what happen or should ,, all the guys in the bar knows why a white couple or single white lady walk into a all black bar ,,, that is not for a *******,,,lol...lol... lol.

I'd love to see that with my wife.....not sure I'd have had the discipline to stop there in the club, I'd have wanted to see how far it would.

What "Pamlovesblack" said! This is one of my favorite fantasies. I need a black man to help me make this happen. In Atlanta, Greenville or Spartanburg, SC or Knoxville, TN. Be in touch!View attachment 1720208
We're in the Greenville/spart. Area and will gladly refer you to a few black gentlemen who have been over quite often who have enjoyed filling my hotwife with oversized thick cock who would love to help!

Since I only date BBC, I go with them to predominately black bars all the time. Sometimes my date protects me, other times i end up in a back private room. To survive I do as I am told.
This is our shared desire also.

Submissive blonde PAWG wife given orders in text of which guys to cocktease and how. Leading to a back room or the parking lot.

We happened to walk into a mostly all black bar in Carolina last year and just about every guy in the place was eye fucking my girl. We ordered a ******* and you could see a lot of guys talking and walking by to check her out. A few black women were giving her dirty looks and she got a little uncomfortable so we did not stay long.
What a shame - she was the sexual conquest prize in the room. She would have been a queen if ahe stayed longer.

There is no question she was the queen and every single black man in the room wanted a piece of my sexy woman. This pic was taken that night before we left the hotel to go out. She looked amazing and I often think what would Have happens if we had started longer!

m-bj4hdaaecaa-mh-99kaie_q4f6sbrti-original_233904271-jpg.1855533

THIS IS WHAT I LOVE TO FIND AT THE CLUB!!!!!
Yes, it's perfect for me too! Three black dicks in three of my white holes.

We happened to walk into a mostly all black bar in Carolina last year and just about every guy in the place was eye fucking my girl. We ordered a ******* and you could see a lot of guys talking and walking by to check her out. A few black women were giving her dirty looks and she got a little uncomfortable so we did not stay long.
Which Carolina was you in?

Back