White lady here...

KittyKat

Female
Hey y'all...Kat here. I only came on to make a comment but I had to sign in and create an account to do that...lol. I have never been with a black man but I fantasize a lot about it and I just adore your beginning page...'white sluts are for the black man..'...TURNS ME ON!

Hello Lovely Angel, I want to know if you prefer your man to be deep DARK, Ebony toned, muscular and of course Hung for the "TRUE" BLACK experience and the stark, erotic contrast? If you prefer this post me Babydoll

Hello Lovely Angel, I want to know if you prefer your man to be deep DARK, Ebony toned, muscular and of course Hung for the "TRUE" BLACK experience and the stark, erotic contrast? If you prefer this post me Babydoll
......You are so very far away. What you included on preferences are desirable to me also.I am really into this, "The Right of the Black Man" I wish I could be somebody's black cock whore! I need to be sexually used like a nasty, slutty, whore -- my mouth, pussy & ass...MOST the things I NEED & WANT ARE 'dirty and nasty" things.

......You are so very far away. What you included on preferences are desirable to me also.I am really into this, "The Right of the Black Man" I wish I could be somebody's black cock whore! I need to be sexually used like a nasty, slutty, whore -- my mouth, pussy & ass...MOST the things I NEED & WANT ARE 'dirty and nasty" things.
I can travel Babydoll, it says so in my profile and I plan doing so on my leave period coming up, looking forward to swinging your way Doll. So are you an exclusive fan of the Deep DARK Chocolate club babe, because I have a solid DARK pole for you;)

Hey y'all...Kat here. I only came on to make a comment but I had to sign in and create an account to do that...lol. I have never been with a black man but I fantasize a lot about it and I just adore your beginning page...'white sluts are for the black man..'...TURNS ME ON!
sure it turns you on! you are a healthy woman! ... act upon it!
or on me!

Back