White ladies: Your opinion about "being on your knees"

BEING ON YOUR KNEES, IS A POSITION OF WORSHIP, WHITES ARE SUBMISSIVE AND LOVE BEING SLAVES TO THE DOMINANT AND ALL POWERFUL GODS (THE BLACKMAN)SO BEING ON OUR KNEES BEFORE BLACKMEN IS BOTH PROPER AND RESPECTFUL TO OUR BLACK MASTERS. FROM THIS POSITION HE IS LOOKING DOWN ON US WHITE SUBMISSIVES, WHO IN TURN RAISE OUR EYES TO LOOK UP TO OUR GODS
ALSO FROM THIS POSITION HE CAN DO AS HE WISHS WITH HIS WHITE SLAVES, PISS ON US, SPIT ON US , WE WHITES FROM THIS POSITION ARE IN PERFECT PLACE TO ORALLY WORSHIP HIS GIANT AND GOD LIKE COCK AND BALLS.
BOTH MY WIFE AND I ARE ALWAYS ON OUR KNEES BEFORE A BLACK MASTER, (UNLESS GIVEN PERMISSION TO DO OTHERWISE.
WAITING INSTRUCTIONS, IS DONE ON KNEES, HEAD BOWED AND SLAVE TONQUE OUT AND HANDS BEHIND BACK THIS IS SUBMISSSIVE AND RESPECT FOR MASTERS

BEING ON YOUR KNEES, IS A POSITION OF WORSHIP, WHITES ARE SUBMISSIVE AND LOVE BEING SLAVES TO THE DOMINANT AND ALL POWERFUL GODS (THE BLACKMAN)SO BEING ON OUR KNEES BEFORE BLACKMEN IS BOTH PROPER AND RESPECTFUL TO OUR BLACK MASTERS. FROM THIS POSITION HE IS LOOKING DOWN ON US WHITE SUBMISSIVES, WHO IN TURN RAISE OUR EYES TO LOOK UP TO OUR GODS
ALSO FROM THIS POSITION HE CAN DO AS HE WISHS WITH HIS WHITE SLAVES, PISS ON US, SPIT ON US , WE WHITES FROM THIS POSITION ARE IN PERFECT PLACE TO ORALLY WORSHIP HIS GIANT AND GOD LIKE COCK AND BALLS.
BOTH MY WIFE AND I ARE ALWAYS ON OUR KNEES BEFORE A BLACK MASTER, (UNLESS GIVEN PERMISSION TO DO OTHERWISE.
WAITING INSTRUCTIONS, IS DONE ON KNEES, HEAD BOWED AND SLAVE TONQUE OUT AND HANDS BEHIND BACK THIS IS SUBMISSSIVE AND RESPECT FOR MASTERS
Love ur post, I love genuflecting to the mighty black cock, and its true both me and my pussy belong to him. I love holding that huge cock in my hands its like I'm grasping this magnificent source of power,one that can change women forever

Love ur post, I love genuflecting to the mighty black cock, and its true both me and my pussy belong to him. I love holding that huge cock in my hands its like I'm grasping this magnificent source of power,one that can change women forever

Mandy, you know your place. I love to hear a white lady talking like this. :)

It truely is where white women belong. Black men love to see their white sluts taking black dick down their throats. if shes not going down deep enough he can simply place his hands on the back of her head and make the bitch take all of his cock like she is supposed to. I would love to be at a party with 20 or 30 black men and two or three more sluts where we spent the entire night on our knees with our mouths open waiting for the next black dick.

It truely is where white women belong. Black men love to see their white sluts taking black dick down their throats. if shes not going down deep enough he can simply place his hands on the back of her head and make the bitch take all of his cock like she is supposed to. I would love to be at a party with 20 or 30 black men and two or three more sluts where we spent the entire night on our knees with our mouths open waiting for the next black dick.

I would love to be invited to this party. :)

I could not agree more Tracy!! I know it is where I belong loving looking up at a black man as I serve his cock with my mouth begging him to take me anyway he wants!!
That is why we exist. Black men are gods to me. Anytime I get the opportunity to have a black studs cock in me I will take it. If he feeds me his cum i will swallow it. I know I'm a slut cause I love cum

White ladies: Do you like to be on your knees for a BBC ? How often are you on your knees ? Do you like it ? What do you think when you are on your knees ?
Well my Size QOS (ex) Hated suckin her Blk b/fs cocks ..... Sooooo That became my job ... Being on my submissive knees suckin all 4 of her b/fs cocks ... I Luved It & Miss It ......Luv bein a submissive cock suckin faggot for a blk Man

Well, this is very true. Something we white girls just get used to from the very beginning with Black men. It's something 'expected' and we, of course, have to comply. Any white woman knows this. If you don't kneel then you're not even in a black man's life, to be perfectly honest with you. True! True! True! :wub:Dana

It truely is where white women belong. Black men love to see their white sluts taking black dick down their throats. if shes not going down deep enough he can simply place his hands on the back of her head and make the bitch take all of his cock like she is supposed to. I would love to be at a party with 20 or 30 black men and two or three more sluts where we spent the entire night on our knees with our mouths open waiting for the next black dick.[/quot

Yeah, I do agree with you Tracy ... those of us who know the truth really do know that Black Men are our Gods and being on our knees before them is not even questioned, really. One of my first boyfriends taught me this and He liked having His dark, magnificent cock sucked so, so much - like 5 or more times a day. It got to a point that He didn't even have to say a word, just snap His fingers and point to the ground and I knew that He was gonna' throat-fuck me hard until He wanted something else, or jus' simply came in my mouth and then all over my face. Truly. There were times when I wished He would let me wash up before I left to go home, but many times (mostly) He didn't. But, His word was law - it's just the way things are with black men. We all learn this, I'm sure. :blackheart:Dana

Back