White ladies: What was your best BBC fuck you ever have had ?

I had this one guy.... he just had so many loads in him to deposit all over me .He loved me wiggling all up and down his BBC... he told me that he had this BBC and he needed every inch of it worked and for me to come off of it all the way and back on down it GRINDING... loved to have me look at him and for me to show my appreciation with just my eyes...I totally surrendered to him that nite. I finally had to leave and trying to get out his front door ... he grabbed my hips and pulled me back in the door and bent me over and up came my skirt and he fucked me hard and fast and blew his very last load.. Then told me he was done and I could go back to hubby. I could barely walk back to my car and my swollen pussy was a reminder that whole ride home how I knew that nite .. I would be BBC branded for life. My first BBC experience and NOT MY LAST.stand22.JPG

I have only been with a black man once--about 4 months ago. Met him in a hotel bar. We danced, flirted, had a couple drinks. I was in the mood for some fun so when he suggested we go up to my room--I couldn't say no. Had to see what all the fuss was about. He was the best lover I'd ever had. Big, thick, and long lasting. He recovered quickly and gave me the best evening of lovemaking ever. He spent the night and we had one more go in the morning before I had to catch a plane home. It's something I'll never forget, and hope to do again soon.

Mine was a huge black man, tall and muscular and very black skinned with a very big cock that he knew how to use. His name was Dwayne and we posted the stories about him on the Interracial Cuckold and Sex Stories section, the thread is called Our Interracial stories on Literotica. He was delicious and he really took control.
Amie

My best bbc exp is with the bull That often fucks me. I met him some months ago.
He really has the magic on his dick. I understood it clearly one of the first time we met.
In fact After a few promising but short meetings, We finally found the time to spend the whole night Together. I didn't count how may times I came. Hubby was so happy to see me enjoin him so much. Maybe was the first time that after a night of sex I was fully satisfied.

My best was my first! I had that experience almost four years ago. It happened while Hubby and I were on a vacation/convention trip. The night prior to the start of the convention we were attending a cocktail party when hubby met up with an old university friend and roommate of his, Edwin. They lost touch with each other shortly after graduation and, for whatever reason, although Hubby did mention his name, never said that Edwin was black or handsome. Long story short, after going out to dinner the following night, some club hopping and perhaps a little to much to *******, we all ended up back at our suite and Edwin ended up in me! It was the best ever!
P.S. I've never even heard of a guy being able to keep it up like Edwin! I was convinced that he had to be taking something, however I've had him several times since then and nothing has changed! I should also mention, Edwin measures out at over 11 inches! Plus really thick.

Best one for me was because it was the dirtiest thing I've done sexually thus far.

We work together but near us are several strip clubs and some shady hotels that rent by the hour. We checked in and had some fun but when we were leaving I went to my car he went to his, he came up behind me. He grabbed me leaned me forward against my car lifted my skirt up and started fucking me in the parking lot. Here I was a nice well dressed white woman in business clothes being fucked in the parking lot of a sleazy hotel by a black co-worker. I'm not sure how long it took, not long likely but I could feel an orgasm building. I had the best orgasm of my life on his cock in a parking lot of this hotel.

After i came he kept pumping till he came inside me again. It was then it really hit me that we had more than a few people watch as my co-worker fucked me in the parking lot made me scream as I came on his cock then he emptied his balls in me. I nearly came again thinking about it.

I don't know if it's my best fuck ever, but meeting my new guy end of November 15 was special, simply because my hubby was with me the whole time and watched me with him.
Watched me kiss my guy, get his cock out and start getting him hard, get undressed, embrace and deeply kiss my guy, watched my guy finger me, lick me out, kiss my breasts and nipples, then fuck me bareback!
All in front of hubby taking pics! Was the best sexual experience I've had in a long time! Ximage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

I don't know if it's my best fuck ever, but meeting my new guy end of November 15 was special, simply because my hubby was with me the whole time and watched me with him.
Watched me kiss my guy, get his cock out and start getting him hard, get undressed, embrace and deeply kiss my guy, watched my guy finger me, lick me out, kiss my breasts and nipples, then fuck me bareback!
All in front of hubby taking pics! Was the best sexual experience I've had in a long time! XView attachment 754155View attachment 754156View attachment 754159View attachment 754160

Very nice story, the pictures really illustrate the story. :)

All in front of hubby taking pics! Was the best sexual experience I've had in a long time! XView attachment 754155View attachment 754156View attachment 754159View attachment 754160

Seeing those pics has made me so horny I could burst

Back