White Ladies: What position makes you orgasm?

I think a lot of folks in this post are going to be rather incorrect about what they say cos how one guy makes a woman cum isn't going to be the same as the next guy. And also, a high number of women cum from their dildo.

Guess I'm ol' fashion but I still love the missionary position best, especially with legs on his shoulders for maximum penetration. It's also a more passionate position giving me access for passionate kissing and being able to look down watching him entering me (something that still blows my mind after all these years)...and being able to look into each others eyes as we both cum in unison is something elso to add to the passion... Also, the cowgirl style, him in a sitting position with me facing him can give me the same feeling as what I mentioned above...

Guess I'm ol' fashion but I still love the missionary position best, especially with legs on his shoulders for maximum penetration. It's also a more passionate position giving me access for passionate kissing and being able to look down watching him entering me (something that still blows my mind after all these years)...and being able to look into each others eyes as we both cum in unison is something elso to add to the passion... Also, the cowgirl style, him in a sitting position with me facing him can give me the same feeling as what I mentioned above...
Nothing like lookin in someone's eyes when they cum major turn on

Back