White Ladies; what are YOUR rules for sex with BBC?

time2try

Couple
Staff member
Real Person
Gold Member
From
NC, US
i thought I would bring a different perspective since there is a thread about what a "BBC's rules are for white women." It's only fair that we too have rules, or expected rules, when it comes to having sex with a BBC.

Mine are simple,
1- Be respectful
2- Be clean
3- Please "me" first
4- Don't expect me to be "your" slut, I'm my husbands slut first and foremost.
5- When I say "don't move" don't! I know what I'm doing
6- Don't just lick my pussy, I want it eaten, and eaten well.
7- My husband will, or will not participate, deal with it either way.
8- Don't push my head down if I'm sucking your cock.
9- You are welcome to suck my nipples, but what gets me off is below the waist.
10- Expect to play safe, unless we say otherwise.
11- Give me time, I have feelings too.

Feel free to dismiss mine as we all have our own idiosyncrasies. I would like to see other women's ideas about this phenomenon.

For us she wants her bull to be clean, smell decent, nails trimmed(that's important for her). I will participate at my Discression. Be dominant and you tell her what YOU want not the other way around. If she is telling you what to do your probably not going to be invited back. You better bring your A game and be prepared to be there a while. She is not your girlfriend, don't make love to her, FUCK her! The rougher you are the better. All this and more is talked about before we meet. We are not into suprising anyone, we tell him exactly what he needs to do and how to treat her. You'd be suprised how many guys say how dominant they are and then when they show up they really aren't.

i thought I would bring a different perspective since there is a thread about what a "BBC's rules are for white women." It's only fair that we too have rules, or expected rules, when it comes to having sex with a BBC.

Mine are simple,
1- Be respectful
2- Be clean
3- Please "me" first

Feel free to dismiss mine as we all have our own idiosyncrasies. I would like to see other women's ideas about this phenomenon.
1 through 11 sounds like your husbands duties, the lamb will never dictate to the lion. The absence of spontaneity is what makes many look outside of their relationship, they're in search of fulfillment. Of what's missing, I can appreciate a "dom" or a mistress situation, ( which is what that sounds like ) but keeping it 100 % real it's a jungle out here, and it's full of savages, IPUSHTHELINE BONA-FIDE!

Mine are simple,
1- Be respectful
2- Be clean
3- Please "me" first

Well said

Mine are simple:-

1- Be respectful but don't be shy please
2- Be clean,shave your pubic hair and brush your teeth before coming.Mouth smell could be the key for a real good sex
3- Give me much more foreplay,sucking, licking,fingering and kissing
4- Start slowly,push your cock inside my pussy very slowly taking it out and pushing it in slowly then increase the speed gradually to hard thrusting
5- Finger my asshole when your cock is inside my pussy and spank my ass while fucking me doggy style
6- If you are fucking me in the ass, which is a MUST and I like it at least once in our lovemaking, please finger my pussy, I want it cum faster and stronger
7- My husband will, or will not participate, deal with it either way but her in general doesn't participate and just take phtos and videos
8- Try to eat my pussy when I'm sucking your cock.
9- Suck my nipples, but what gets me off is sucking my clitoris
10- Make sure to cum inside my pussy or asshole at first, then on subsequent fuck you may cum on my face or my boobs or ass if you like
11- Try to locate my G-spot with your fingers and try to rub it harder and make me squirt
12- When we finish fucking and you leave, you may call me if you like but don't keep calling me so often. I will call you if I need more fuck

Back