White ladies: Two black cocks at the same time ?

The job of a black cock whore is to take as many guys and as many loads as they tell you to take. The following situation has happened to me a couple of times, plans were made to meet with a guy and when he showed up he has a friend or two with him, one time there were actually three. Your job is to suck, spread your legs and accept it.

Attachments

• Bred_blk_friday-10.JPG
    Bred_blk_friday-10.JPG
    676.5 KB · Views: 241
  • NY-2013-17.JPG
    NY-2013-17.JPG
    514.1 KB · Views: 252
I keep reading comments about how women are serving black men when they're fucking. I fuck black men for my pleasure. In my experience black men fill my pussy better, fuck better, deeper, longer, and give me more cum. They aren't scared by a squirter, and are fucking wonderful pussy eaters. Now, don't get me wrong, I love pleasing them, one on one or in groups. But, I fuck them for the unmatched pleasure and orgasms I get, DSCF6090.JPG IMG_1790.JPG

The job of a black cock whore is to take as many guys and as many loads as they tell you to take. The following situation has happened to me a couple of times, plans were made to meet with a guy and when he showed up he has a friend or two with him, one time there were actually three. Your job is to suck, spread your legs and accept it.
Agree with you in every way!

Have they bred you yet darling?

Back