white ladies: such a situation ?

Ahh, two white females about to be delivered into complete sexual bliss. Tasting each others pussy juice fresh off several different black dicks. Feeling and tasting the very same black dick sliding in and out of her mouth that just seconds ago was sliding in and out of her friends white pussy. Yep, enjoying the sexual experiences they can only receive from the sexual heaven they are about to enter called black sexing.

I wouldn't need any food. I would be eating their cum all weekend. All of them treating me like the whore I am
shoving those cocks in and out of any open hole then filling me up with their cream. I could do that.

I am sure you could do that. ;)

So only you on your knees between those black cocks, no other woman ? And tell me, which cock of these do you like the most ? :)
If the stud behind the girl on the right has a big cock, Im woulg suck him first. Because he is the darkest. The next customer would be the second from the left he looks a little bigger than the rest and number three would be the first on the left. Because i dont get many with turtlenecks. And i like that. Its fun trying to get that cockhead to come out and play. Then i would just open my mouth snd let them fight sbout who gets to use it. You lnow how much cum you could get from this many cocks. Ummm.

You lnow how much cum you could get from this many cocks. Ummm.[/quote]

Tracy, I am sure you would suck them all dry. ;)

If the stud behind the girl on the right has a big cock, Im woulg suck him first. Because he is the darkest. The next customer would be the second from the left he looks a little bigger than the rest and number three would be the first on the left. Because i dont get many with turtlenecks. And i like that. Its fun trying to get that cockhead to come out and play. Then i would just open my mouth snd let them fight sbout who gets to use it. You lnow how much cum you could get from this many cocks. Ummm.
Every girl has to have a game plan!

Back