White ladies: Such a facial from a BBC ?

I asked my wife , she told me ( approximately ) : " I never have facial with Mamadu ( his black bull) . Mamadu uses me as a normal woman . That is : he pounds my vagina until I cum and after he ejaculates deep in my womb. Facials is for you or for Robert ( his white lover ) . White men like complicated things like cumming on my face or in my mouth or even on my feet. Unlike black men. With a black lover , I just stay passive , opened legs , to have my vagina filled and stretched. I cum harder with him. " Thanks to this interview I learned that my wife used to do foot job before .

My wife prefers to swallow, because she loves sucking off black men at clubs... But yes, she got a huge facial from this young 20 BBC that come home with us...

My ex ALWAYS took her loads in the vagina. I once caught her suckin off her blk daddy near home in his car. I walked up to her door and he pressed her head down and rolled down the window asking me what I wanted. I told him I was walking by and just wondered if everything was alright. She nevdr looked up. He told me to sit down nearby and he would call me in a min. I did as he said. Sitying there with a double boner ready to jo. It was cold. In a few minutes he tooted the horn n motioned me over. When I got there he was blowing a load in ber mouth. He TOLD is both to. Kiss and enjiy. She came up and gave me his whole load. He told me to swallow snd enjoy which I did. Then be told me to walk around a couple hlurs so wifey could make him breakfast and they could say goodbye. She continued to clean him. He just laughed and drove off towards our house. Later I hot home and dhe was laying on the couch dripping his sperm. She didnt say a word she just pointed st her pusdy and spread her legs. As I was eating dhe told me I got that mouthful on the curb for being nosey. I lager caught the same thing several times. BBC is a pwerful thing.

The only time my wife doesn't get a facial is when trying for *******. Two of my friends gave their first facials of there life to my wife. I love my slut wife

I have had my share of facials and loved everyone of them. It does not happen every time just when my lover decides he wants to give me a facial.

Back