White ladies: Slut stockings ?

I have several pairs of these and my husband has ****** me to wear them out of the house on several ocassions . You get some really filthy ( and i mean REALLY FILTHY ) looks and comments from other women and we were stopped from entering so many places it wasn't funny .

Attachments

• IHANP 5.JPG
    IHANP 5.JPG
    137.3 KB · Views: 100
  • IHANP 6.JPG
    IHANP 6.JPG
    118.2 KB · Views: 92
  • IHANP 7.JPG
    IHANP 7.JPG
    171.3 KB · Views: 89
  • IHANP 8.JPG
    IHANP 8.JPG
    151.8 KB · Views: 87
  • IHANP 9.JPG
    IHANP 9.JPG
    107.4 KB · Views: 90
  • IHANP 10.JPG
    IHANP 10.JPG
    138 KB · Views: 91
  • IHANP 15.JPG
    IHANP 15.JPG
    151.7 KB · Views: 89
  • IHANP 16.JPG
    IHANP 16.JPG
    150.7 KB · Views: 93
I have several pairs of these and my husband has ****** me to wear them out of the house on several ocassions . You get some really filthy ( and i mean REALLY FILTHY ) looks and comments from other women and we were stopped from entering so many places it wasn't funny .
Your hubby is so lucky to have a nasty slut like you for a wife and will do things for him like wearing those in public. Did any of your writing show?

" Your hubby is so lucky to have a nasty slut like you for a wife and will do things for him like wearing those in public. Did any of your writing show? "

He ****** me to wear them , I had NO choice in the matter . ( Note to all the ladies , if you ever want to see just how nasty hateful and spiteful other women can be just wear a pair of these out in public . ) I had an ultra short mini skirt on so not only wass ALL the writing 100% visible but my naked thighs above them were too .

" Your hubby is so lucky to have a nasty slut like you for a wife and will do things for him like wearing those in public. Did any of your writing show? "

He ****** me to wear them , I had NO choice in the matter . ( Note to all the ladies , if you ever want to see just how nasty hateful and spiteful other women can be just wear a pair of these out in public . ) I had an ultra short mini skirt on so not only wass ALL the writing 100% visible but my naked thighs above them were too .
Was the writing on your tits visible to anyone? Glad to hear he told you what to wear when you went out. What was written on your thighs, I can't make it out?
You 2 seem to be a good pair, good thing you found each other.

Back