White ladies: Is this your dream bull ?

Ok here is mine. He would be 32 years old, Tall 6'2", muscular weighing 220lbs, very dark skin. very confident and aggresive, good professional job or an athelete, he would be kind but dominant and will expect his white whore to submitt to his demands without question. I almost forgot he would have an eleven inch uncut cock that was 3/4 the thickness of a pepsi can with a pair of smoothly shaved balls the size of small oranges that hang low in their sack and are always full of cum. He would call me his whore and tell me what a slut I am all he time.

Ok here is mine. He would be 32 years old, Tall 6'2", muscular weighing 220lbs, very dark skin. very confident and aggresive, good professional job or an athelete, he would be kind but dominant and will expect his white whore to submitt to his demands without question. I almost forgot he would have an eleven inch uncut cock that was 3/4 the thickness of a pepsi can with a pair of smoothly shaved balls the size of small oranges that hang low in their sack and are always full of cum. He would call me his whore and tell me what a slut I am all he time.

You have high demands, haven´t you ? :)

That is so true. Where do you live Nobby? If that is your cock in your avatar you are blessed and you need a white slut to service thaat monster. I could spend along time just running my tongue up and down that long thick shaft and all around your cockhead the back down to your nutsack where i would gently suckle each one hoping to increase the load of cum that each store cor my enjoyment later. Then we could play mommy gets raped by a black man. My safe words could be I love black cock. Really where do you live?

That is so true. Where do you live Nobby? If that is your cock in your avatar you are blessed and you need a white slut to service thaat monster. I could spend along time just running my tongue up and down that long thick shaft and all around your cockhead the back down to your nutsack where i would gently suckle each one hoping to increase the load of cum that each store cor my enjoyment later. Then we could play mommy gets raped by a black man. My safe words could be I love black cock. Really where do you live?

I live in Germany and in France. I would love if you would do all these wonderful things with me. ;)

Back