White ladies: How do you like collars and chains ?

Collars and chains are not working with me. My husband wished experience how could it be a sole's tickle sesion with me. I allowed him tie me at bed with two silk ties from his jackets, one around my feet and the other around my wrists. He began tickling me using a big feather on my soles. It turned me crazy! I laughed to the tears and my adrenaline exploted in a burst of strength. I ripped the tie from my feet and kicked his face in a reflex movement. My husband fell down on the floor and the tickle sesion finished. I didn't wish kick his face but that was not an intentional movement.
A week after that, we tryed to repit the experience and he tied me with two slik ties again and a chain collar (as good as the first pic's woman that you posted). He tickled me with his fingers and I reacted in a ******* way when my laugh climbed to the top of my resistance. I ripped both ties and broke the links from my chain, when the burst of strength appeared again. I was surpised because I had not had idea from my own strength in limited situations...!
Well, we never been in a tickle sesion again and I never use chains during sex from that day.

Last edited:
Sounds like you should have tied his ass up and sat on his face, telling him to never do that to you again!
We were enjoying...at least until we kicked his face. I can't tied and sit myself over his face because he would be going to suffer a heart attack!

Depend on the strength. If I make my hubby a neck's scissors he enjoyed a lot, but I must to be carefull because I'm able to squeeze him. In all my relations i had been a little dominant, includding my ex black boyfriend. He was virile, sexy and extremely potented guy but he had to obey my orders everytime. When I couldn't be a dominan woman into my relations, then it didn't work. this is my way.

Back