White ladies: How do you like collars and chains ?

I am not white lady,but I like it.I makes me like a dog and a slave
My wife is Southeast Asian and a FemDom, but with certain Black Males when becomes 100% submissive and is subjected to collars, leashes, restraints as well. She flaunts that and will verbalize on exactly that and how she went sub to the superior race while she uses me as a white sissy cuck for financial reasons.

My wife is Southeast Asian and a FemDom, but with certain Black Males when becomes 100% submissive and is subjected to collars, leashes, restraints as well. She flaunts that and will verbalize on exactly that and how she went sub to the superior race while she uses me as a white sissy cuck for financial reasons.
I heard that black have a bigger cock than white.There are many asain girls find white husband for financial reasons

I heard that black have a bigger cock than white.There are many asain girls find white husband for financial reasons
Not my first marriage. LOL. But it is my most erotic and most sexual and the taboo the Asian femdom wife got me into, is the hottest of my life by far, by leaps and bounds. she is 20 years younger and she flaunts everything about the cash and the lifestyle. we own businesses and she gave me 10 million times more orgasms than I would have gotten anywhere else. it is a 2 way street. Like eating a fresh slice of tiramisu cake with an endless bottle of Dom P champagne, great fresh spring rolls, a giant bowl of PHO with a double cheeseburger stuffed with lobster in the middle of it.

Not my first marriage. LOL. But it is my most erotic and most sexual and the taboo the Asian femdom wife got me into, is the hottest of my life by far, by leaps and bounds. she is 20 years younger and she flaunts everything about the cash and the lifestyle. we own businesses and she gave me 10 million times more orgasms than I would have gotten anywhere else. it is a 2 way street. Like eating a fresh slice of tiramisu cake with an endless bottle of Dom P champagne, great fresh spring rolls, a giant bowl of PHO with a double cheeseburger stuffed with lobster in the middle of it.
well.You sound very happy

This is how ALL white single or married womens pussy should be. BBC ONLY, just look at her pussy , beeen used many many times by her black masters, as her wimpy white boi husband or b/f, kneels and takes pictures to jerk off to and sharing his pictures with other wimpy cucked hubbies like me. And the padlock keeps out white bois from trying to get any of this black nowned pussy.
I completely agree. Black cock is totally superior to us white faggot cucks. Me and the girls wear collars and chains at night, weekends and at parties of course and I'm always caged, femmed as a slutty maid whos there to serve and serve I do. I have come to understand it's my rightful role in life on my knees, tongue and ass out.

Back