White ladies: How do you like collars and chains ?

yes nothing makes my tiny white dick harder than seeing white women collared by a dom big black bull .and when its my wife my clit tinglesView attachment 58390View attachment 58391View attachment 58391
This is how ALL white single or married womens pussy should be. BBC ONLY, just look at her pussy , beeen used many many times by her black masters, as her wimpy white boi husband or b/f, kneels and takes pictures to jerk off to and sharing his pictures with other wimpy cucked hubbies like me. And the padlock keeps out white bois from trying to get any of this black nowned pussy.

Even hotter (to me at least) is having her wear a ******* chain/******* leash. If your partner is into being collared and choked then this will sate both of those thirsts. They have some really elegant ones out there but in a pinch you can pick one up at your local pet store.

i think collars .chains and leashes are totally fine..even sexy and hot...but..it takes a lot..and i mean a lot of trust and knowing what the limits are..You have to be really close and comfortable with your Man to let it go that far..and if you are that close..and you can totally trust Him..the i think it would just make the sex hotter and wilder~s~

For a white bitch like me, to be dominated and fucked by BBC friends, collar and chain, be the perfect complement to a white bitch. Is not you? bitches should wear collar. For the man, carry us like that collar and chain?
Hot kisses. Bebi

imagen01.jpg

It would be my pleasure Mrs.Cumslut.

Attachments

• 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    617.7 KB · Views: 114
  • 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    726.5 KB · Views: 112
  • 022.JPG
    022.JPG
    529.3 KB · Views: 105
  • 058.jpg
    058.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 106
  • 062.jpg
    062.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 113
  • 041.jpg
    041.jpg
    168.9 KB · Views: 108
Collars and chains are not working with me. My husband wished experience how could it be a sole's tickle sesion with me. I allowed him tie me at bed with two silk ties from his jackets, one around my feet and the other around my wrists. He began tickling me using a big feather on my soles. It turned me crazy! I laughed to the tears and my adrenaline exploted in a burst of strength. I ripped the tie from my feet and kicked his face in a reflex movement. My husband fell down on the floor and the tickle sesion finished. I didn't wish kick his face but that was not an intentional movement.
A week after that, we tryed to repit the experience and he tied me with two slik ties again and a chain collar (as good as the first pic's woman that you posted). He tickled me with his fingers and I reacted in a ******* way when my laugh climbed to the top of my resistance. I ripped both ties and broke the links from my chain, when the burst of strength appeared again. I was surpised because I had not had idea from my own strength in limited situations...!
Well, we never been in a tickle sesion again and I never use chains during sex from that day.
tied.jpg 250880-mujer-en-su-ropa-interior-rompiendo-una-cadena-de.jpg

Back