White ladies: Have you ever sucked a black cock at a party like this ?

Yes, many years ago at a Bachelorette Party. I was a bit tipsy so to speak. I was also very aroused from all the hot guys stripping. I won a silly raffle & got a private room lap dance from "Dark Shane". I still remember his stage name. I sat & he gyrated around for a while. Doing the typical stripper moves. I laughed & did the white girl "W00" yell over & over again. Then the last ten minutes he pulled out his big black cock. He stroked it right in front of my face, tempting me to take it. I was so wet & turned on. I lost all my inhibitions, my faithfulness to my husband. I just took it & sucked it for all it's worth. My whole life, I was the good girl, never did anything crazy like that. I was only married a short while at the time. But I gave in. It was so fucking hot & worth it. He told me to take my tits out. I pulled my top down & showed him my 36 DD tits. He bent down & sucked them. My God, he had my nipples standing up. Then back to him shoving his cock in & out of my mouth. He made me gag on his black cock. It was so thick & his veins were throbbing on it. I was squeezing his rock hard abs, his tight ass. I was so in lust at that moment. Then he pulled his cock out & shot a thick heavy load of cum all over my face & tits. He gave me a towel to clean off, thanked me & he was gone so quickly. I felt so guilty for doing what I did. But it has always been in my mind, some 15 yrs later. Therefore here I am looking at big black cocks....my guilty pleasure.

Back