White ladies: ****** from one black guy on another black cock ?

IrNo you can't anymore than you could ask someone not to breath. They will do it anyway. I have got to Ask. Where did the picture in your avatar come from. I have enjoyed my share of extra large black dicks over the last 19 years and I have always thought that bigger is better but my god that cock scares me. Is that photoshopped? Or is that man actually walking this earth and I just havn't found him yet? He looks ubelievibly huge! . I usually know what to do when I'm on my knees and my lover is pulling his cock out of his pants. If that was pulled out and was hanging in front of my face I wouldn't know what I would do? After an "oh my god" I would wrap my lips around it and enjoy. Even I might need some help servicing a cock like that. I wouldn't mind trying it though

IrNo you can't anymore than you could ask someone not to breath. They will do it anyway. I have got to Ask. Where did the picture in your avatar come from. I have enjoyed my share of extra large black dicks over the last 19 years and I have always thought that bigger is better but my god that cock scares me. Is that photoshopped? Or is that man actually walking this earth and I just havn't found him yet? He looks ubelievibly huge! . I usually know what to do when I'm on my knees and my lover is pulling his cock out of his pants. If that was pulled out and was hanging in front of my face I wouldn't know what I would do? After an "oh my god" I would wrap my lips around it and enjoy. Even I might need some help servicing a cock like that. I wouldn't mind trying it though
everyone loves a trier !! :) gf had that omg moment, but what a trooper she took them both on, and more than once !!

Back