White ladies: Eating cum ?

I had eaten my black ex boyfriend's cum but not using a spoon. It had been when we were travelling by car along our country. He was driving the car and he had been having an incredible erection, because we hadn't made it for two days, so I made him a great blowjob and he could cum easily. I received his cum right inside my mouth, so I ate it.

I had eaten my black ex boyfriend's cum but not using a spoon. It had been when we were travelling by car along our country. He was driving the car and he had been having an incredible erection, because we hadn't made it for two days, so I made him a great blowjob and he could cum easily. I received his cum right inside my mouth, so I ate it.

Good girl ;)

ha was such a lucky guy. ;)
Of course he was. Everytime that we were going to have sex, he begged me for a blowjob. I had noticed the second time we had sex, giving him a blow-job he obtained a new erection soon...not matter if he had been having an orgasm few minutes earlier!
I had eaten sperm twice. Once with a crossed-breed boyfriend and the second time with this afro guy.

Of course he was. Everytime that we were going to have sex, he begged me for a blowjob. I had noticed the second time we had sex, giving him a blow-job he obtained a new erection soon...not matter if he had been having an orgasm few minutes earlier!
I had eaten sperm twice. Once with a crossed-breed boyfriend and the second time with this afro guy.

And was there a different in the taste of their cum ?

Back