White ladies: Eating cum ?

hi i have experience in eating cum. but only directly from a bbc, not from a spoon. but i will try it.
oh susana...to swallow and eat cum from a bbc master ist so yammy i like it..

hi i have experience in eating cum. but only directly from a bbc, not from a spoon. but i will try it.
oh susana...to swallow and eat cum from a bbc master ist so yammy i like it..

Maybe you could teach susana a little bit, Jenny ;)

In my case I had it directly from my black boyfriend. Like I told in the other post, we were driving our car during long hours and my bbc was so excited because we couldn't have sex before our travel, so I gave him a blow-job while he kept driving. I took out his dick from his jeans and i noticed that he had a great erection. Then I put it into my mouth and started to give him a good blow-job. I made it during a pair of minutes and he twisted and moaned of pleasure. When he was close to cum I put the point of my tongue over the soldered joint from his glands (where he had been having his frenum), making with it an small circular masagge in that point. It become crazy and made it cum, shooting a big cum inside my mouth, while he twisted and shaked his body in a clear expression of the pleasure that he was feeling. He didn't leave to hold the car's steering and I ate all his discharge not protesting. Despite it was hard to swallow, I was pleased watching and hearing him emit those incredible sounds of pleasure. Finally he sighed relieved and said me that I had been a good girl making him cum. He really needed it.
After that great orgasm and his erotic way to express it, I remained so excited and I begged him to stop the car and make the love beside the way, but this is part of another experience...

Back