White ladies: dripping cum ?

I think it is nasty in a good way. I let my lovers know that I am more than willing to swollow their load but It's up to them. some time the timing is off a little and he will start squirting before I can get my mouth around it and some will end up on my face or my tits. Black cum feels wonderful on my tits. I can play with it and rub it all over. I like that. That doesn't look much like cum in those pictures. I am sort of an expert.

I think it is nasty in a good way. I let my lovers know that I am more than willing to swollow their load but It's up to them. some time the timing is off a little and he will start squirting before I can get my mouth around it and some will end up on my face or my tits. Black cum feels wonderful on my tits. I can play with it and rub it all over. I like that. That doesn't look much like cum in those pictures. I am sort of an expert.

That´s what I love to hear from a white lady. :)

White sluts take the cum from their black masters any way he wants. I love sucking two guys at once (black guys) and sometimes they both cum at the same time. your gonna get some cum on your tits when that happens. have I told you today how much i wish your cock was in my mouth. I would let some drip out if you tell me too.

White sluts take the cum from their black masters any way he wants. I love sucking two guys at once (black guys) and sometimes they both cum at the same time. your gonna get some cum on your tits when that happens. have I told you today how much i wish your cock was in my mouth. I would let some drip out if you tell me too.

Yes, that´s right, the black master decides where he comes on the white lady. :)

I wish I could come in your mouth and you let my cum drip out on your tits. That would look great. :)

Back