White ladies, do you prefer your bbc cum inside your pussy?

I like variety. With a BBC they normally hit the top of my uterus and I can feel the cum shoot inside me. But I luv the taste also especially when it fills my mouth so much it spills out a little. Then I like the surprise money shot too. So, I just can't chose so I let him.

You may wish the bbc cum where he wish of course, but I'm sure that you experience diferent sensations if he cum inside your pussy or out from it.
In the case that you wish he cum inside you, have you ever felt afraid to get pregnant?

It is not likely that a man would pull out, if he gets it in without a condom, and it is already too late to worry about pregnancy.
If any woman thinks that he has any concerns about getting you pregnant, you are stupid!
Sometimes, I think that they try to do it!
Face it, they want to fuck, and they want to cum as much semen into us as possible!

IMG_0370.JPG
You may wish the bbc cum where he wish of course, but I'm sure that you experience diferent sensations if he cum inside your pussy or out from it.
In the case that you wish he cum inside you, have you ever felt afraid to get pregnant?
Black guys have all cum inside me, love them to. I don't think 'afraid' is the right word. Getting pregnant by a black guy would be a complete thrill, although not something I would deliberately set out to do!

It is not likely that a man would pull out, if he gets it in without a condom, and it is already too late to worry about pregnancy.
If any woman thinks that he has any concerns about getting you pregnant, you are stupid!
Sometimes, I think that they try to do it!
Face it, they want to fuck, and they want to cum as much semen into us as possible!

I would guess that you like a good nut from a BBC in your pussy, asshole and mouth, Kay.

Back