White ladies, do you prefer your bbc cum inside your pussy?

You may wish the bbc cum where he wish of course, but I'm sure that you experience diferent sensations if he cum inside your pussy or out from it.
In the case that you wish he cum inside you, have you ever felt afraid to get pregnant?
Of course I was afraid to get pregnant) But it happens during sex so you turn off and you get such pleasure that the lover cums in) It's so much more pleasant)
But it is very good that in our time there are pills, which can be taken already after sexual intercourse)
In general, I, for example, prepare in advance that the partner in me will finish) and ******* a pill before sex) I call this sex - extreme)))
And so, we often have sex with a condom or partner ends up on me)

You may wish the bbc cum where he wish of course, but I'm sure that you experience diferent sensations if he cum inside your pussy or out from it.
In the case that you wish he cum inside you, have you ever felt afraid to get pregnant?

I always prefer it when he cums deep inside me. I love the feeling as he cums and I love knowing whats inside me too. If he cums somewhere else then thats ok with me though.

Pregnancy is a risk but Im on birth control so the risk is small and honestly I wouldnt have it any other way.

Back