White ladies: Do you like to lick your black lover´s balls ?

my ex girlfriend use to tell me that black men have strong phermones in their nut sacks and if a white girl or even a white man put their nose right into the middle of the nuts and inhale deeply that the strong pungent odor is so intoxicating that it would almost put you in a trance and make both a white man or white woman a complete submissive for the black cock, i do not know if it is true because i have never had the opportunity to go down on a black cock but i have noticed the difference between how a white pussy and a black pussy smell, and i can tell you i can spend a longer time going down on the black pussy than the white pussy, i mean even though the smell is so strong its a real turn on, i would love to see more white girls submitting to dominant black pussy just as much as black cock. just my thoughts.

Its not a matter of liking that or not. i think that a good slut MUST do ANY effort to please her Man. And when we talk about Black Men , a good white slut MUST multiply her efforts by 10 to please her Black Bull...that means that a white slut MUST do whatever she is demanded to do , including licking balls , asshole etc

Its not a matter of liking that or not. i think that a good slut MUST do ANY effort to please her Man. And when we talk about Black Men , a good white slut MUST multiply her efforts by 10 to please her Black Bull...that means that a white slut MUST do whatever she is demanded to do , including licking balls , asshole etc
Go on your knees and do your job then

Just give me some Black meat
Go a head slut
img_0521-jpg.128567
u-copy-jpg.128569

Back