White ladies: Do you like flying cumshots ?

These are some of my favorite images! wish i could find some of a wife in her wedding dress being three holed by a gang of blacks and two are shooting cum on her face while her holes are stuffed to the balls. i would come without touching my prick.

It was, especially as he had her panties round his cock while she sucked as much of his 10 inches as she could take

When your black master pumps his load in your mouth or on your face, he is showing you that he is in charge and that you are to do anything he wants, the way he wants and without question. I think when he cums in your mouth it's also a reward for providing him pleasure. If he simply squirts his load all over your face, he is reminding you that you are his whore and he can do anything he wants because you need his cock to be happy. My black lovers own me, my job is to enjoy want they do to me. I prefer swollowing their load but I won't tell them to cum in my mouth. They decide where their cum ends up. I will say that if your working on a few guys at the same time getting my face coated is a big turn on. Even I have my limits on how much cum I can swallow.

Back