White ladies: Blindfolded when you suck black cock ?

Yes now were talking A blindfold. I love that. My fellow black cock lover girlfriend during my short college career turned me on to that. We would pick up or find black guys for the other to suck.. I knew he would be black but not ever seeing him intil after you have sucked him off is nasty i loved it.. I think i sucked 6 or so guys like that once i did two at the same time all the way till they both fed me their load. Ummm goood. Thats something i definately would like to do again.

Yes now were talking A blindfold. I love that. My fellow black cock lover girlfriend during my short college career turned me on to that. We would pick up or find black guys for the other to suck.. I knew he would be black but not ever seeing him intil after you have sucked him off is nasty i loved it.. I think i sucked 6 or so guys like that once i did two at the same time all the way till they both fed me their load. Ummm goood. Thats something i definately would like to do again.

Why do you wait. There are so many black guys waiting for you, Tracy. ;)

that would put all the control in his hands..sounds like fun..although i have never been blindfolded for oral..have had my blouse kept over my head a few times and had to struggle to get it off

I ve never done it but my cousin did.

She uses to gangband with up to 4 blacks and she does such games. She is blindfolded while sucking and she has to predict who of them is sucking. If she is wrong she is given a "penalty". The penalty is to sweep their sperm from the floor with her tongue.

Back