White ladies: Blindfolded when you suck black cock ?

I remember one time, a bitch I was doing on a regular basis told me her work colleague was desperate to try black behind her husband's back. I'd never met her, but we hooked up a hotel room for the three of us to party. Plan was that I'd phone her when they got to the hotel and she'd give me the room number. When I called, they told me the room number and said they'd leave the door slightly open. I walked into the room and the one I'd never seen before was blindfolded. They both sucked me good and I fucked them both then left. She never took off her blindfold.

that would put all the control in his hands..sounds like fun..although i have never been blindfolded for oral..have had my blouse kept over my head a few times and had to struggle to get it off
getting fucked blindfolded is an Adventure, whats going to be next step??:wub:

Yes.. There was a time during a party with 6 couples, all IR couples, Black Men/White Women) where the girls were blindfolded and after giving a chance sucking on each guy, we competed to see who could match the most names to the cock we were sucking. We've done this a number of times and I've only won one time. Most winners match all six and I've got 4 out of six a number of times and matched all 6, winning just one time.. It's always a lot of fun for all of us..

I have done the same but only once with two Indian guys , it was a LOT of fun .
Yes.. There was a time during a party with 6 couples, all IR couples, Black Men/White Women) where the girls were blindfolded and after giving a chance sucking on each guy, we competed to see who could match the most names to the cock we were sucking. We've done this a number of times and I've only won one time. Most winners match all six and I've got 4 out of six a number of times and matched all 6, winning just one time.. It's always a lot of fun for all of us..

Back