White Knight Looking for Ivory Princess

Great website! As for my inteoduction, I am white male, very happy in life, other than I have yet to find the woman of my dreams. To the ladies looking for a LTR I would ask: Would an ideal fairytale romance for you involve being loved and served by a white knight who treats you like a princess on a pedestal; someone whose always there to put on your glass slippers so you can go to the ball and enjoy the courtships of ebony kings, men whom you believe nature has decreed as the rightful lords over your body? Do you long for a Romeo that will always make way for your Othello and otherwise treats you as his Juliette for all the days of his life? If so, then I invite you to write and see if I might be the one who could bring you a charriot and take you to a place where you could live happily ever after:)

Due to occupation I have no profile pic but would gladly send to any woman who read this and realized she might have an interest. Looking forward to making friends here and hope everyone finds what brought them here.

Back