white husbands tasting black sperm...

susana2012

Female
Gold Member
I know I've already posted some thread like this, but the question now is a little different.
What do you think that a white husbands feel when suck his wife's pussy after a black lover cummed inside it? Why do you think white husbands make this anytime? Pure excitation? A way of auto-compensated to be cuckoled? Because he wish be part of the fuck...?
If anybody has a real experience or only an idea about this topic, then feel free sharing it with me.

The feelings for me is a mixture (like both their cum) of humiliation, being obedient and controlled, and mostly on my part, a show of loyalty and approval of the entire situation. You have to figure this as a definite. When you not only taste another mans cum but also accept it inside your own body, then you become a small part of that man. Much the same way a female feels when a man cums in her, there is a special bond made between them right then and there.

For the males though, when one provides the cum and the other tastes and accepts it inside him, the provider owns the accepter. Why? Mainly because that establishes and then states sexual dominance and control. The black man uses the white boys own wife to obtain his own sexual satisfaction and release and then hubby has to taste the results of that satisfaction and release as a performance with an audience. His wife is sexually content, so is the black man all while hubby is still carrying his own cum inside his loaded set of balls and then must humiliatingly taste the black cum result of his wife and the black mans sexual gratification.

There is also an added twist of humiliation that the white boy feels from it after the fact and as an end result. He knows that he did something that the black man has never and would never do, yet the black man watched him do it. The black man gains an ego and self esteem boost from it while the white boy gains...neither one. He does gain sort of a sense of accomplishment though. Much like the black mans feeling of accomplishment but in a totally different way.

The white boy can go out into his normal society and be around his normal surroundings of people and places with a feeling that he has did something possibly that no one else in this room has ever done. But who knows, he just might very well be in the same room with others that feel the same way and are holding the same secret and feelings as a result.

Well for me it started with my wife feeding me back my sperm after she gave me a blowjob. This was quite some time ago. I had often kissed other women after oral sex, but none had kept my load but one afternoon Tracey after giving me head, kissed me and deposited the whole load back in my mouth and told me to swallow it. She became much more dominant in our relationship which led to her strapon and then interracial sex.

She began asking me to eat her down there after I came and after a while, she didn't have to ask, I just did it because I knew how much she liked it. She seemed to cum harder and sometimes only after I ate my load from her juicy box.

Once she had sex with her first black lover (she has had several now and its only been a month or so) it was generally expected I would do that. She loves having me eat her pussy after she has been with her lover(s). I must admit I do too.

Last week she had me get it straight from the source when I actually sucked my first black cock. I have done that twice now as well as allowed her bull to fuck my man pussy. Sucking her lover's cock and allowing them to take me allows me to show my gratitude for servicing my wife and allowing me to savor their load when they cum in her womb.

Well my wife does not like cum in her or on her.She likes getting fucked. She expects her lovers to to cum in my mouth. Or on my face..when they are done she will let me fuck her as lng as i have a looad in my mouth or dripping down my face....when I finish she tells me to swallow...or to clean up...
here is one of her lovers cumming in my mouth..

Attachments

• 512.JPG
    512.JPG
    465 KB · Views: 2,785
Last week she had me get it straight from the source when I actually sucked my first black cock. I have done that twice now as well as allowed her bull to fuck my man pussy. Sucking her lover's cock and allowing them to take me allows me to show my gratitude for servicing my wife and allowing me to savor their load when they cum in her womb.

A lot of white bois would do just fine getting themselves that submissive first taste of what black semen tastes like. Especially after he's done cleaning her pussy.

Bned Closer.jpg

He likes what I tell him to like....
And that is the way it should be Ma'am. You have done a great job in training him.

Now this pic shows exactly how it should be too. The white boy using his tongue to please the female after the black man has pleased her with his dick. Her smile says that she is satisfied in two areas.
1. Well fucked by the black man and is now sexually serviced and content.
2. Pleased at the effort of the white boy as she dominantly watches him work at giving her a second round of pleasure.
bned-closer-jpg.67229

Wow! That would take hours to lick out of my Wife's pussy!

Hmm.... hours licking pussy.:mstickle::)

Hours maybe ... but enough load to keep you smiling the entire day.
Matter of fact, I think for a lot of you hubbies, it would be best you sip some black cock cum with your breakfast meal before heading off to work!
That would be my blessing to a lot of you in here for real!!

Back