white husbands tasting black sperm...

Would you believe me if I told you that almost every white man who was a bisexual cuckold who I have ever spoken with was a White Supremacist and almost every White Supremacist is a bisexual cuckold?

No.
That almost every bisexual cuckolded white man who you have ever spoken with might be a white supremacist, is possible, although highly unlikely unless you have only spoken with two or three bisexual, cuckolded, white supremacist white males.

That almost every white supremacist is a bisexual cuckold is extremely improbable.

Well. . She asked me to suck a cock one time with her and then taste it. ...I was thinking that she was a sick person. ..but after 1 year on this site and met a lot of people and listen their opinions I start to think that I would love to try at least one time. ...I don't know why. ...it's sounds crazy. ..I'm not a gay but I am curious what is the feeling to try it in front your wife and do it together. ....but if I try this she's gotta do a bukkake with 8 10 guys and let them cover her face with a lot of cum and let me choose one for swallow his cum. ..

Back