white husbands tasting black sperm...

Good...you should strive to be better than all the other whores
That’s why our Bull & a couple others use my holes during the week while she’s at work. I have been told a couple times that I’m a better cocksucker, but maybe because I’m greedier? :mstickle:
They all claim that our assholes feel the same wrapped around their beautiful cocks, but 2 of these guys fuck me a lot more than her. They really like white sissy faggot hubby’s :sex:

tumblr_ovd4uddbi51w6vd2mo1_400-gif.1431287
damn lucky guy

Meeeeee yummy Yummy
ooohhh my god you would never ask me twice on that tasty treat what a nutt damn i would have paid him very gd too taste that and swallow every sweet and tasty cum that was so hot and makes me want too ******* 5 blk men for their nutt i tasted many blk nutts and its so tasty it realy is in fact am in phila and i had 3 blk men with very big loads fill my stomaCH SO DELIOUS

When our ******* were younger, I would stay home with them so my wife Kate could have a night out. She would usually end up in bed with some guy she met in a bar. She would discretely put the used condoms in her purse...two and sometimes three condoms.

As part of our foreplay when she got home, I would ump the contents of one condom on her tits and lick it off while she told me all about her date. I would empty the other condom(s) on her thighs and the outside of her pussy and lick it off before I fucked her.

There is something even more submissive swallowing your bulls cum from the used condom, I love it. The anticipation while he pulls out of my wife gets up and casually walks around the room with the load just hanging there before he removes it and passes it to me is fantastic. The way he'll make me wait that extra minute or so while he watches me eager to get it in my mouth and consume its contents, sometimes makes me feel like a puppy on my hind legs desperately waiting to be given a treat for being a good boy.

Back