white husbands tasting black sperm...

I'd love watching my girl react to big cock, black cock would just make it better. I agree tha cuckold should default to submissive but I like the friendly vibe, sharing and maybe a little dom/sub but I like the encouragement going both ways! love to suck on bulls cock after he fucks her, I love kissing too, tongue kissing her after she tongue kisses him! Spit is hot while kissing too, both spit into her mouth and have her slowly drool all the spit out while sucking on one another's tongues.

tumblr_ovd4uddbi51w6vd2mo1_400-gif.1431287

Well my wife does not like cum in her or on her.She likes getting fucked. She expects her lovers to to cum in my mouth. Or on my face..when they are done she will let me fuck her as lng as i have a looad in my mouth or dripping down my face....when I finish she tells me to swallow...or to clean up...
here is one of her lovers cumming in my mouth..
I like it

I know I've already posted some thread like this, but the question now is a little different.
What do you think that a white husbands feel when suck his wife's pussy after a black lover cummed inside it? Why do you think white husbands make this anytime? Pure excitation? A way of auto-compensated to be cuckoled? Because he wish be part of the fuck...?
If anybody has a real experience or only an idea about this topic, then feel free sharing it with me.

for me its
1st the humiliation
2nd submission
3rd pleasing my cuckqueen

Back