white husbands tasting black sperm...

I know I've already posted some thread like this, but the question now is a little different.
What do you think that a white husbands feel when suck his wife's pussy after a black lover cummed inside it? Why do you think white husbands make this anytime? Pure excitation? A way of auto-compensated to be cuckoled? Because he wish be part of the fuck...?
If anybody has a real experience or only an idea about this topic, then feel free sharing it with me.
Losing a few girls to BBC and being turned out in prison in my teens probably led to it being a thing for me. A couple years ago my baby mom and I were on prohibited chemical and invited her bisexual BBC over and his friend that ended in me getting pounded by them both and creampied while she watched and got off to me moaning and acting like a faggot

I love licking and kissing: the best way to give her further orgasms orally following fucking orgasms freshly given by BBC action; an exquisite intimacy and complicity between me and my lady, need to share her emotions being fully part of the play, finally the most intriguing and overwhelming pleasure: fucking sloppy second her gaped, cum soaked, still pulsating beloved pussy and asshole
Giorgio

Yes so giving her exquisite intimacy and complicity sensations and furthermore giving her further orgasms orally following tho ones given her by BBC fucking action!
His cum lubing your tongue and mouth action will give her the best possible oral action and surely she will orgasm in your adoring cum moist mouth shortly after! Again and again!
Giorgio

Thanks: such a close complicity and intimacy with your girl!
Sharing his cum, giving oral lubed by his sperm, fucking het gaped cum filled cunt or asshole: simply divine

Back