white husbands tasting black sperm...

So for me it took me awhile to realize why it turned me on so much...Initially I was jealous and insecure bc I knew I couldn't please my queen like that but it still turned me on..I was always into men too so I do just love sucking up cum in general but I used to think I enjoyed it bc I was a pathetic excuse of a man and it's what I deserve for being born a super athletic male that was fem af and had a tiny cock, but I realized as I began to accept myself that it really is an expression of pure love that transcends societal ideas of what a relationship is. I love my queen so much and would do anything for her. I'm her slut and we love that dynamic but she's also a cock loving slut that loves being a dirty whore and I mean that as the highest compliment so it's a true expression on love for me to accept her as she is even though society would frown upon it and it's pure love for her that I'm a slutty sissy w a micropenis that has always felt feminine and she accepts me and dominates me and we take cock together..That's my take at least but it took accepting that it's okay to be a slutty sissy. I was built for it with my big booty and tint cock lol.
Well said and I love the shared love that you guys have! Needs to be more couples like you ;)!

My wife has a black bf who does 3somes with us. And I can suck him (I love to do that) but he always want my wife's pussy. And he lets me get him hard a second time - and then he'll cum in my mouth.
Have you noticed that once you start releasing him of his load he cums even harder the second time round. It should be noted the wife is even hornier the second load and hotter still for the third.

Back