White husbands prefer black guys to be cuckolded...

calixto

Male
Gold Member
From
Argentina
Several white husbands prefer their wives cuckold them, having sex with black guys. It could be checked watching the great quantity of home made videos on the web with this topic.
I asked a lot of men about it and almost all of them answered me that the first motive of this tendence was the social tabu about interracial sex. But some of them (me included) think that black guys are better to fuck white wives in front of them, because they are easy to excite, they use to get more virility, keeping their erections for more time and their potential to recover an erection after cum is incredible.

I asked a lot of men about it and almost all of them answered me that the first motive of this tendence was the social tabu about interracial sex. ...

I have to admit I probably identify with this part more. Besides, she already has a white male to fuck her (me ;) ), so why not be more exotic?

However, what I think doesn't matter as it's what turns her on that counts. So when it happens I won't care what race he is just as long as he does a stellar job of rockin' her world!

I myself will not be cuckold by any but black men. My wife knows if she wishes to play she is free to do so at anytime any place as long as it is black men she is with and no others. This I accecpt and encourage and will faithfully be her cuckold.

I have no desire to see my wife with a white man. I'm a cuckold wannabe so far. But if and when we do get into this lifestyle i want my wife BIG SUPERIOR BLACK COCKD ONLY. From what i see on this site and many, many other sites about 98% of white husbands want their wives black cocks only. I hope one day my wife will be totally sexually control in the bedroom by well hung black men

I don't think most black men tolerate a cheating wife like white men do. Black men would just as soon ******* the muthafuka that's tapping his wife, and then beat the crap out of his wife. Then, if she cheats again, its 'history' for the wife as well. We've already had 2 murders in NC this very year related to this very subject. One killed his entire family, then killed himself. Black men say "don't go fuck'n 'round with my pussy, fool!" :eek:

I don't think most black men tolerate a cheating wife like white men do. Black men would just as soon ******* the muthafuka that's tapping his wife, and then beat the crap out of his wife. Then, if she cheats again, its 'history' for the wife as well. We've already had 2 murders in NC this very year related to this very subject. One killed his entire family, then killed himself. Black men say "don't go fuck'n 'round with my pussy, fool!" :eek:
Always enjoy your perspective and ability to put it out there. Very level headed and entertaining too. Nice.

Back