White Husband Needs Some Advice

GeraldG

Couple
I'm not sure if this is the proper group to post this, but I have tried other websites such as relationship sites and couples therapy sites, and the only advice I can get is either to divorce her or go get couples therapy with her.

Well, I love her and don't want to divorce her. She refuses to go to any kind of therapy, saying there is nothing to get therapy about. So, here is my problem:

My wife is 21, and we have been married for about a year and a half. She is VERY pretty, and she is petite but has a cup size of DD. That gets her a LOT of attention from guys. My cock is close to average in size, about 5 or 5 1/2 inches or so, but it is thin. I learned that the only way I can really satisfy her sexually is to do oral first, and I have gotten really good at it.

My wife, Patty, has always been way over sexed. She can go a day without getting pretty horny, and if she goes three days or so without sex, she starts climbing the walls she needs it so bad.

Well, she hasn't let me have sex with her for the last few months, and yet she isn't climbing the walls.

She works in an office inside a warehouse distribution center. There is only one other female that works there. I'm guessing that at least 80% of the guys that work there are black. Patty has a life long friend, Gloria, who is married to a white guy, but openly dates black guys, and even has a black baby. Her husband babysits when she goes out on her dates. I think Gloria is exerting a lot of influence on my wife.

A few months ago, Patty started dressing really slutty when she goes to work. I mean like really low cut tops, mini skirts so short they barely cover her butt, and she shows me that she usually doesn't wear any panties. I have tried talking to her about how inappropriate it is to wear things like that to work, but she just tells me her boss likes it, then smiles.

As if that isn't enough, she has been going out in the evenings with Gloria. When she does that, she wears skirts that are even shorter, like they show the bottom inch or two or her butt. Then, before stepping out the door, she shows me she is not wearing any panties.

When Patty comes home, no matter what the time is, or if I am sleeping or awake, she sits on my face and makes me give her oral sex. Somehow, she tastes different now. While I give her oral sex, she gives me a hand job. I only last 30 seconds or a minute or so before cumming, so after, she makes me lick my own cum off her hand, then makes me sleep in the wet spot if any gets on the sheets.

I don't know how to handle this or what to do. I am posting this in a few different groups and places in the hopes I get some decent advice other than divorce or therapy.

Thanks for listening.

Gerald

Update: I posted the above a day or so ago on another site and got some advice, but I am wondering what all of you think. Advice is badly needed.

Following Discussion (stop following) | edit post

Sounds like to me that you are on your way to becoming a cuck. What are your true thoughts on it? Does it turn you on to know that your wife is fucking Black Men at work? Do you like licking her pussy when she comes home, knowing she is full of Black Cum? Do you want to watch her getting fucked by a Black man?
Posting pics is easy...click on the upload a file link, browse your computer files, open the pic you want to post and upload it...

Truth be told - your wife is well on her way to becoming a permanent Black cock slut (if she isn't by now).

I just recently guided a white couple thru this exact same scenario. I have some solid advice/suggestions for you if interested. inbox me.

Gerald, cuckyboi is right on in what he says. Here is my take on your situation: You are submissive. It isn't something you WANT to be, it is just something that is, and believe it or not, you will find your life more fulfilling if you explore that side of you. Becoming an outright cuckold is in your genes.

It is VERY obvious to me that your wife is already fucking black, and has been from the moment she starting sitting on your face and giving you only hand jobs. That "taste" when you eat her is cum from black men. Cuckboi is right about that too. Get used to it, and accept it.

Here is what you need to do at this point: Don't ask, but TELL your wife that you know she is fucking black men. Tell her you absolutely LOVE her and will not leave her, and in fact you want to participate with her. Let her know you will submit yourself to her and to her black lovers.

I realized you are confused and maybe shocked and maybe even disgusted, but the sooner you adjust yourself to the situation, the better off you will be. SHE is not the one who is going to change. You either accept and adjust to the new reality or you leave, and you already made it clear you love her and don't want to risk losing her. So there really is NO choice. Willingly and completely submit yourself to her.

re: White Husband Needs Some Advice

Gerald G
, IMHO the first thing that needs to be happen is you need to come to a true assessment as to what actually exists in this marriage:
  • your wife is very young, which makes her easily influenced by her peers; she's craving sexual attention
  • your wife doesn't respect you or her marriage and probably wants more, sexually, than you're able to provide
  • her peers don't respect you or your marriage either, and probably look at her as an easy, lit'l white slut
  • she doesn't really want to be married ... you simply supply her a place to come home too
  • you're here, in a cuckold, black-2-white website by choice, not by desperation; if you didn't enjoy the thoughts of eating the cum of other men I don't think you'd be so descriptive about it. You probably jerk off posting this stuff.
Assuming your description of your wife's actions are factual, you probably do need to come to terms with your own sexuality ... being bi-sexual isn't a bad thing, if in fact, that's what you really are.
Your marriage is eventually "doomed" anyway. It may last another year ... 3 tops, but the only thing she's getting from you is a little security blanket. You certainly aren't ringing her sexual bells. Once she finds a better, secured deal, she's gone anyways ... she's just young and still wanting sexual adventure. So, come to terms, first, with yourself ... you either really enjoy this or you don't, but you shouldn't live an important part of your life in misery; life is short, and you're still young. Surround yourself with your "real friends" to help get through this BS.
You aren't the first guy with a frisky wife, and you won't be the last. There's plenty of ladies out there that'd make you happy ... but you'll never know until you look. Personally, I'd "dish the shank" and start seeing other chicks. She's a sorry excuse for a marriage partner. It's much easier to find dates these days; heck use the dating services if you're afraid of one-on-one meetings to break the ice.
pic_twocentsWorth2.jpg MAC

Last edited:
I'm not sure if this is the proper group to post this, but I have tried other websites such as relationship sites and couples therapy sites, and the only advice I can get is either to divorce her or go get couples therapy with her.

Well, I love her and don't want to divorce her. She refuses to go to any kind of therapy, saying there is nothing to get therapy about. So, here is my problem:

My wife is 21, and we have been married for about a year and a half. She is VERY pretty, and she is petite but has a cup size of DD. That gets her a LOT of attention from guys. My cock is close to average in size, about 5 or 5 1/2 inches or so, but it is thin. I learned that the only way I can really satisfy her sexually is to do oral first, and I have gotten really good at it.

My wife, Patty, has always been way over sexed. She can go a day without getting pretty horny, and if she goes three days or so without sex, she starts climbing the walls she needs it so bad.

Well, she hasn't let me have sex with her for the last few months, and yet she isn't climbing the walls.

She works in an office inside a warehouse distribution center. There is only one other female that works there. I'm guessing that at least 80% of the guys that work there are black. Patty has a life long friend, Gloria, who is married to a white guy, but openly dates black guys, and even has a black baby. Her husband babysits when she goes out on her dates. I think Gloria is exerting a lot of influence on my wife.

A few months ago, Patty started dressing really slutty when she goes to work. I mean like really low cut tops, mini skirts so short they barely cover her butt, and she shows me that she usually doesn't wear any panties. I have tried talking to her about how inappropriate it is to wear things like that to work, but she just tells me her boss likes it, then smiles.

As if that isn't enough, she has been going out in the evenings with Gloria. When she does that, she wears skirts that are even shorter, like they show the bottom inch or two or her butt. Then, before stepping out the door, she shows me she is not wearing any panties.

When Patty comes home, no matter what the time is, or if I am sleeping or awake, she sits on my face and makes me give her oral sex. Somehow, she tastes different now. While I give her oral sex, she gives me a hand job. I only last 30 seconds or a minute or so before cumming, so after, she makes me lick my own cum off her hand, then makes me sleep in the wet spot if any gets on the sheets.

I don't know how to handle this or what to do. I am posting this in a few different groups and places in the hopes I get some decent advice other than divorce or therapy.

Thanks for listening.

Gerald

Update: I posted the above a day or so ago on another site and got some advice, but I am wondering what all of you think. Advice is badly needed.

Following Discussion (stop following) | edit post

In all my life Gerald I do not believe I have ever encountered a less convincing fictional story represented as a true problem.
The reason I say this is that, If one truly needed advice in your situation, one would have to be very stupid. But, based on your writing, you are actually very smart. Thus, therein lies the rub. While others who wish to show how "brilliant" they are (they shall remain nameless) jump at the chance to be your advisor, I can't take your bait. I do appreciate your creativity however and wish you a good day.

@flsubboy4u: I are making a big leap here, and I think likely an incorrect one. I've worked with several cucks in the making, both in real life and on-line. When the wife/gf is the one who initiates the change in lifestyle (ie going black) it can end up being very traumatic and confusing to the upcoming cuck. It really gets down to how the wife/gf presents the situation, and in this case, it very well could lead to a loss of stability and confidence, and also uncertainty, and a reluctance to challenge what her perceives as what may be a new reality for him by broaching the subject. Better to ignore it in the hopes it goes away. Of course, that doesn't work, so he needs to face it head on. His situation may not be entirely typical but it certainly is not all that uncommon.

If this is a true situation, then as the man in the relationship, you need to know what you really want and are willing to put up with. if you love her and are willing to let her play with others, then cool. If not, then you have to go with your gut feeling.

Young attractive women quickly learn that being young and attractive can get them what they want. Generally by the time they really learn learn how to use being young and attractive to their real advantage they are no longer young or as attractive.

If she has a high sex drive and is giving you hand jobs it is a pretty good bet that that she is getting her needs taken care of elsewhere. Might be IR, might be a white guy or might be a woman, it could be all of the above. There is only one question you need to ask yourself. Are you better off with her or without her? Then proceed accordingly

STD's are a serious concern and if she is be being promiscuous you might be better off getting hand jobs, oral sex isn't a good idea. Herpes is forever, as is HIV.

I doubt that your marriage is going to survive. I know I would want more, much more than hand jobs and oral sex. If it was me I would want out and I would maneuvering to get the best possible divorce settlement. If you pursue a divorce remember it is business, leave your emotions out it. Gather evidence to support your case. Hire an investigator if you can afford it.

Slightly more than half of the population is female. If you walk upright, can feed and dress yourself you should be able to find someone to share your bed.

thank you everyone for your comments. Well, I guess I have been officially cucked. i asked Patty about it and told her I know, and she freely admitted it. She'd been waiting for me to bring it up. Said she was about to start dating black guys at Gloria's urging when she got that job at the warehouse. Her boss is very dominant and she started in with him her very first day at work. she said she loves me and wants me to stay but if i can't accept being a cuck then I should leave. I love her and told her i would find a way to accept it. Her boss and 2 other black guys came over and her boss made it clear she was for black only and i was to not touch her sexually other than clean cum off her. he made me say i understand, so I told him i understand. her boss and 1 of the other guys played with her right in front of me and i could hide my hard on. i got so embarrassed getting hard with black guys playing with my wife in front of me. They all left and went out to some or something, i'm not sure. I stayed home. Now I have to learn how to deal with this and I will learn. despite what some say, my marriage WILL last. it is me who has to change.

I am going to try to upload a pic of her. it is a pic somebody from her work at the warehouse emailed me a couple months ago to show me what kind of slutty stuff she was wearing to work. i already knew what she was wearing of course and didn't need the pic as i saw it in person. i'll try to include the pic of her tits as well. I might as well let anybody who wants to enjoy them. lots of black guys are already so what diff does it make? 00-A02.jpg 00-T05.JPG

It's ok, GeraldG, I think most all of us have experienced a relationship "going bad"! I know I did, and it resulted me being put on medication for a while. It's easier to simply "deny" or "adjust" rather than make the right decision. Your problem isn't a black & white issue, its a relationship issue, and her side has become disinterested in the commitment it requires. Eventually you'll come to terms with it, if she doesn't first. Hope you'll find support to move on when it happens.
Best of luck in bringing this relationship to resolvement ... Mac
pic_GraveDigging.jpg It's ok, really!

Lucky Dog!!!!! I have fantasized and dreamed of this for 26 years, ever since my wife told me her ex Jeff was BIGGER the very first time. Grab hold, enjoy the ride!!! Submit (which cums easy to guys like us, cucks or Cuckwannab's, especially with little dicks) and learn to please your wife and her lovers completely!!!!

Gerald, I know this was not your fantasy for how you want to live your life. I mean, you didn't ask for this. However, it is not a fact for you. I am very happy that you found to courage to finally ask her about it. You ARE submissive, that was pretty obvious right up front. Now you need to accept whatever comes your way from your wife and her black lovers, especially her Dom. The faster you learn to not only accept it, but to love it, the more you can support your wife and make her happy.

You must now make it clear with her that you love her and support her. Give her flowers, mail or loving cards, etc to express it, as well as telling her. Don't allow the predictions of others come true regarding your marriage. Let us know how it goes.

So you confronted her about it, she admitted it, and then invited some black guys over and that whole scenario afterwords played out... all within 24 hrs. And then you posted the story online in another forum? Idk.

Well, if the story IS true then I'm jealous of your situation.
I think it's his jerk off fantasy although, there are plenty of weak white bois who would enjoy his "situation"
The awesome power of having your life changed by superior males is intoxicating only because it is real. The truth is a powerful afrodesiac (spelling intentional). Nothing can compare with the humiliation of knowing your situation is not changeable and that your woman is getting what you can't even come close to giving her. Power is sexual and white boys are learning to live with their inferior status by the millions.

Gerald, I know this was not your fantasy for how you want to live your life. I mean, you didn't ask for this. However, it is not a fact for you. I am very happy that you found to courage to finally ask her about it. You ARE submissive, that was pretty obvious right up front. Now you need to accept whatever comes your way from your wife and her black lovers, especially her Dom. The faster you learn to not only accept it, but to love it, the more you can support your wife and make her happy.

You must now make it clear with her that you love her and support her. Give her flowers, mail or loving cards, etc to express it, as well as telling her. Don't allow the predictions of others come true regarding your marriage. Let us know how it goes.
Wise words. It only makes sense when we realise that there is only one choice for us. Either she is fucking Black cock or she isn't. Embrace it or move out. Isn't it worth a cock in your mouth to keep your wife?

Back