White Husband Needs Some Advice

Tell her about this site and tell her how you would like to take some pictures of her to post on here to find her some more BBC let her know how hot this is to you
I am going to try to upload a pic of her. it is a pic somebody from her work at the warehouse emailed me a couple months ago to show me what kind of slutty stuff she was wearing to work. i already knew what she was wearing of course and didn't need the pic as i saw it in person. i'll try to include the pic of her tits as well. I might as well let anybody who wants to enjoy them. lots of black guys are already so what diff does it make? View attachment 464179 View attachment 464180

@flsubboy4u: I are making a big leap here, and I think likely an incorrect one. I've worked with several cucks in the making, both in real life and on-line. When the wife/gf is the one who initiates the change in lifestyle (ie going black) it can end up being very traumatic and confusing to the upcoming cuck. It really gets down to how the wife/gf presents the situation, and in this case, it very well could lead to a loss of stability and confidence, and also uncertainty, and a reluctance to challenge what her perceives as what may be a new reality for him by broaching the subject. Better to ignore it in the hopes it goes away. Of course, that doesn't work, so he needs to face it head on. His situation may not be entirely typical but it certainly is not all that uncommon.
Yes I agree. The last part of the story, however, is silly and combined with the fact that she doesn't want to talk about it, it's illogical. Not that people have to be logical. The "facts" do not add up. Moreover, what "advise" could anyone give this guy that would actually help his situation? A refusal to communicate is not mendable. Believe me I know from experience. It is a sign of either immaturity, lying or both. Sometimes in cases where a spouse is abusive, it is a defense mechanism. Nevertheless, the part about "Somehow, she tastes different now" is what clued me in to the fact that it is BS. This statement implies a lack of understanding about why she "tastes different" which is not believable based on everything written before it. Thus, while it was an imaginative epic, it is in essence, pure crap.

Back