WHITE HUBBIES

xxxcuck

Male
I first wanted to just see my wife being fucked by another man,she was quite nervous.Her first few lovers were white guys,and her confidence and pleasure grew quickly.We then met the first of her bbc lovers.Since then my wife has become sexually dominant over me and her sexual appetite has gone sky high.Although she remains totally sub to black men.I have now given in to the superior black man,and have found that from being somewhat tense with the situation,letting the bbc stud take over completely,really fulfilling.If hubbies want I can reveal more details,and would enjoy there imput.

I first wanted to just see my wife being fucked by another man,she was quite nervous.Her first few lovers were white guys,and her confidence and pleasure grew quickly.We then met the first of her bbc lovers.Since then my wife has become sexually dominant over me and her sexual appetite has gone sky high.Although she remains totally sub to black men.I have now given in to the superior black man,and have found that from being somewhat tense with the situation,letting the bbc stud take over completely,really fulfilling.If hubbies want I can reveal more details,and would enjoy there imput.
I want my wife to have some more cock apart from mine, bbc for her first.

The One horny incident was when we had met one black stud a few times.I got him to ring up when I was out and talk to my wife.I asked him to tell my wife to wear something special for him,so he told her on his next visit be wanted her to wear white high heels,white fishes stockings,white suspender belt and a quarter cup white bra.My wife had no idea I knew about this.And when she suggested we go shopping for some new sexy undies for our meeting with him,I was excited as hell.In the underwear shop she was looking at all the white undies,whilst I was telling her to look at other stuff.I tried to get her to have a black and red basque she had admired for a while,but she tutted and got a little irritated.She then suggested I go to the pub over the road and have a *******,and she would buy something very sexy.I asked her to get something just for ME. She gave me a kiss,and gave my cock a squeeze and off I went to the pub. I got a ******* and found a quiet corner and thought about my wife.Would she really buy the undies he had asked her for ?.It was such a turn on to think my wife would be unaware I knew,and that she would be buying them at her lovers request.Twenty mins later she came in the pub and sat down.She passed me the shopping bags and I got a hardon.The first bag had a box containing white stilletoes with ankle straps.The next bag had white fishnet stockings,a white satin suspender belt,white lacy crotchless panties,and finally the white quarter cup bra.Althoug there was hardly any cups in the bra,which meant her tits and nipples would be on full show.God it was such a thrill to know my wife had specially bought them for this bbc stud.She really had no idea I knew he had asked her to get them.This was just one sexy episode me and her black stud would set up for my wife.

The One horny incident was when we had met one black stud a few times.I got him to ring up when I was out and talk to my wife.I asked him to tell my wife to wear something special for him,so he told her on his next visit be wanted her to wear white high heels,white fishes stockings,white suspender belt and a quarter cup white bra.My wife had no idea I knew about this.And when she suggested we go shopping for some new sexy undies for our meeting with him,I was excited as hell.In the underwear shop she was looking at all the white undies,whilst I was telling her to look at other stuff.I tried to get her to have a black and red basque she had admired for a while,but she tutted and got a little irritated.She then suggested I go to the pub over the road and have a *******,and she would buy something very sexy.I asked her to get something just for ME. She gave me a kiss,and gave my cock a squeeze and off I went to the pub. I got a ******* and found a quiet corner and thought about my wife.Would she really buy the undies he had asked her for ?.It was such a turn on to think my wife would be unaware I knew,and that she would be buying them at her lovers request.Twenty mins later she came in the pub and sat down.She passed me the shopping bags and I got a hardon.The first bag had a box containing white stilletoes with ankle straps.The next bag had white fishnet stockings,a white satin suspender belt,white lacy crotchless panties,and finally the white quarter cup bra.Althoug there was hardly any cups in the bra,which meant her tits and nipples would be on full show.God it was such a thrill to know my wife had specially bought them for this bbc stud.She really had no idea I knew he had asked her to get them.This was just one sexy episode me and her black stud would set up for my wife.
really very very hot cuck

Sometime after this incident,I was telling her lover how I was going away for a weekend golf holiday with some work associates.I asked him if he would like to visit my wife on the Saturday night,and give her a good fucking.I said it would be horny if he rang up my wife and said h was ow sorry he was we weren't meeting,and see what her reactions were.I told him if she said she was disappointed too,he could throw in a joke about him coming to keep her company on the Saturday night.Then see how she responded.I also said he could tell her that "YOUR HUBBY WON'T KNOW" Well a few days before my trip I got him to ring my wifey up,I was hopeful she would arrange something behind my back.And i was excited because she had already bought sexy undies for him,and had phone chats with him,thinking I didn't know.Well i told him to text me back once he finished talking to her to let me know what happened.He said he would ring her at 1pm in her break,and then text me straight after.By 5 past 1,I was so horny i was in the toilet wanking off.About 10 mins later I got a text from him which read ON SATURDAY I WILL BE SPENDING THE NIGHT IN YOUR BED

Sometime after this incident,I was telling her lover how I was going away for a weekend golf holiday with some work associates.I asked him if he would like to visit my wife on the Saturday night,and give her a good fucking.I said it would be horny if he rang up my wife and said h was ow sorry he was we weren't meeting,and see what her reactions were.I told him if she said she was disappointed too,he could throw in a joke about him coming to keep her company on the Saturday night.Then see how she responded.I also said he could tell her that "YOUR HUBBY WON'T KNOW" Well a few days before my trip I got him to ring my wifey up,I was hopeful she would arrange something behind my back.And i was excited because she had already bought sexy undies for him,and had phone chats with him,thinking I didn't know.Well i told him to text me back once he finished talking to her to let me know what happened.He said he would ring her at 1pm in her break,and then text me straight after.By 5 past 1,I was so horny i was in the toilet wanking off.About 10 mins later I got a text from him which read ON SATURDAY I WILL BE SPENDING THE NIGHT IN YOUR BED

Back