White guys, why do you love BBC?

For me the size the girth the shear symbol of power the fact that that BBC was inside your woman's pussy giving her so much pleasure and now it is covered in her essence her love juice and his cum makes me want to suck and lick it

When the BBC comes for one of his sessions usually he starts to make out while I lick her or suck him to get them both ready and I feel so satisfied that I have a role to play in gettjg them both aroused

I have taken full loads in my mouth at times and that too is very fulfilling the taste the shear amount and that a BBC wants to empty his seed in my mouth or where he wants to

It is all good

Well. ..i love bbc because they are bigger than mine and able to fuck better and longer than me. ..that's why i started sharing my wife. ...but not only with black. ...i really love white cock too. ...i would love to try grab an huge cock and put that into my wife mouth or liking her pussy while he is fucking her ass and may let him put that into my mouth too. ...I'm very open mind guy and love try anything. ...except getting anything into my ass. ....

Well, to be fair my wife loves all kinds of new cock, especially thick cock that can stretch her pussy and fill her with cum.... and more than one at a time! :happy:

But we definitely enjoy BBC too as part of those adventures. The contrast of their bodies and a darker cock filling her white pussy is very hot to see, particularly for a white wife in the middle of two, three or more guys :blackgrimace: ....soooo hot to watch.

It is so beautiful watching my wife and frankly any wife/GF taking new BBC while her husband watches

Back