White guys, why do you love BBC?

I love BBC because it turns my shy conservative fiancé who won’t even give a handjob into a total slut.

All the pleasure it brings Jess, too. She never had a
sexual orgasm before BBC. Not one.

it’s also a total pleasure for me to watch big mango-sized Black balls slapping against Jess’ little pink pussy. So erotic
It just seems so natural: The most masculine men with the most feminine women.

Jess has a regular Black lover. In the initial stages, to show her I truly supported her love of BBC, I sucked his magnificent tool after he’d penetrated her anally. I am NOT gay but that was like a sign to Jess that I was completely on board.

Last edited:
My wife loves BBC because #1, she thinks black cocks look better than any white dick and even says they are stunningly beautiful. #2 they have been much more respectful and fun. 3. She finds black men to be into the lifestyle like we want them to be, after the pussy like she’s after the cock and nothing more, she had experiences with white guys trying to tell her they were falling in love and wanting more, that has never been an issue with the black guys we play with. 4. They are just cool, we have a lot of fun in this lifestyle and it’s been even better since she switched to BBC only years back And we have met and made friends with many awesome men who fuck my wife with their BBC’s.

I love BBC because I’ve always felt they were superior in every way to a white dick, aesthetically look better, bigger, thicker, more stamina and they look great spitting big wads of white cum. They also look so much better stuffed between her pink lips, both sets…I love seeing a big black cock in her mouth and love seeing them working to get in then sliding balls deep in her pussy. My wife nicknames them all BBBC’s now, Beautiful Big Black Cocks.

Back