White guys, what's about black lovers pleasure?

calixto

Male
Gold Member
From
Argentina
There are a lot of post talking about cuckold hubbies who enjoy a lot watching how their wives are fucked by black lovers and the incredible orgasms that they could give them. That's was so good, but...what about black lover's pleasure?
Black lovers are famous for their big size cocks, incredible virility, sensuality and strength and I admire them a lot, but I insist, what about their own pleasure?
Is important for white hubbies that black lovers have a good and potent orgasm after he's satisfied their white wives? Have white husbands felt pleased or happy when black lovers reach their orgasms?

There are a lot of post talking about cuckold hubbies who enjoy a lot watching how their wives are fucked by black lovers and the incredible orgasms that they could give them. That's was so good, but...what about black lover's pleasure?
Black lovers are famous for their big size cocks, incredible virility, sensuality and strength and I admire them a lot, but I insist, what about their own pleasure?
Is important for white hubbies that black lovers have a good and potent orgasm after he's satisfied their white wives? Have white husbands felt pleased or happy when black lovers reach their orgasms?
It would be a great pleasure/honour to watch my wife have her first bbc, she has never had another lover before,just to see another man fuck her.It would look so sexy the different skin colours,& to watch my wife make another man cum on or in her.:blackgreedy::exciting:

It would be a great pleasure/honour to watch my wife have her first bbc, she has never had another lover before,just to see another man fuck her.It would look so sexy the different skin colours,& to watch my wife make another man cum on or in her.:blackgreedy::exciting:
Ok but, is important for you if bbc cum or not?

The most impressive part is the ending. If the bbc fucking her is talented she will have had a dozen or so bed soaking orgasms. DSC00321.JPG When she senses her lover is about to cum she starts milking his cock with her strong vaginal muscles. If he shoves it real deep, she can stroke the entire length with her pussy Most say it is one of the most intense orgasms they have had.I may be envious and intimated by the way they satisfied her but I am very proud of the way she amazes them.

Everybody gets their pleasure except maybe me. It was always fun when I had to wash the soaked sheets afterwards.

Back