White guys sucking bbc cocks vs white guys cleaning filled pussies

susana2012

Female
Gold Member
What's the diference in your opinion? If white guys sucking women's black lover's cocks, are considerated bi or gay, what's about white hubbies/guys licking/cleaning or aeting black lover's cum from wive's pussies? Are they considerated gay or bi?

river-of-cum-jpg.188018

I'm sure that it is different in almost every case. Some are bi or gay I am sure. Those are the ones who tend to ruin it for us true cucks. They are the fakers on this site and there are a lot of them! For others it is the humiliation factor that is a big turn on. Being made to submit to your wife's BBC lover is an act of his control over the cuck and the cucks willingness to do anything to keep his cuckoldress happy and in his life. The first one of my wife's Bulls who made me submit to him turned my cuckoldress on very much. She enjoyed watching him use me, so it very quickly became a part of the experience. The only time I am allowed to touch my wife's pussy or ass is when it is full of BBC cum. And if the Bull wishes, I will do anything he tells me from getting him hard for her, cleaning his cock after he cums in her pussy or asshole to even submitting my sissy bitch ass to him. I am not gay, but I have no choice but to do as I am told. But part of what makes it easier for me is that I am transgender and consider myself to be a woman. My wife quickly figured this out after marrying me and this is a big part of why she cuckolds me. We still love one another, but I am more like her best gurl friend now, not her husband. In the bedroom I am her property that she and her Bulls use as they wish.

I may be old fashioned but no male is sucking, licking or playing with my cock. Anyone other than me that gets a hold of my cock had damn well better have tits and a pussy

Not really "old fashioned" as much as it's your preference, which is perfectly understandable.
Some black men get a kick out of having a white man suck his dick hard so he can fuck the white guys wife and then watch him lick her cunt clean.
Different strokes, it's all good.

What's the diference in your opinion? If white guys sucking women's black lover's cocks, are considerated bi or gay, what's about white hubbies/guys licking/cleaning or aeting black lover's cum from wive's pussies? Are they considerated gay or bi?

It's all dependent on the context that it is being done in.

If hubby is sucking and licking the cum out of wifey's cunt because he enjoys eating another man's semen, you can pretty much figure he's bi.

If the couple have a D/s relationship in which hubby is submissive to his wife and she has him perform this as a service to her or for the purpose of humiliating him, then he may very well be straight, especially if he has no desire to have anything to do with another man sexually.

It's all dependent on the context that it is being done in.

If hubby is sucking and licking the cum out of wifey's cunt because he enjoys eating another man's semen, you can pretty much figure he's bi.

If the couple have a D/s relationship in which hubby is submissive to his wife and she has him perform this as a service to her or for the purpose of humiliating him, then he may very well be straight, especially if he has no desire to have anything to do with another man sexually.
I agree with you willsrvu. My relationship with my wife is that I am sub to her and from the beginning she had me licking Black guys semen from her used cunt. Even before we were married she started trainingg me. She had sex with some white friends of mine and had me lick their semen from her cunt. It wasn't long before I was licking Black guys semen from her cunt. Now I have come to love it and enjoy the humiliation as well

I am not gay,,, but if sucking the cum out of my wife's pussy after she has taken a load from a BBC is bi.... then I guess I am bi... I would clean off the cum from a BBC in a heart beat.... can't wait....
My husband has the same though than you. The first time I told my husband, about my black boyfriend fucking me standing under the shower, he surprised due my boyfriend's virility. He said it was typical from african's men. My husband wished in that moment, watch me fuck with my ex boyfriend, right in front of him! He said me if he would be present while we prepare to have sex, he would assist me to suck my black boyfriend's cock if he wish it.
Ten years after, during the first time my ex have sex with me in front of my husband, we sucked his dick togheter. A couple of days after that, we invited my ex to sleep with us in our house, and we spent all the night fucking. The second date we sucked his cock again once, even we bit his balls too.
I fucked both of them in missionary and they cummed inside me. My ex was the first who fucked me and he did it twice. After his first cum, my husband licked my pussy. Then I fucked my hubby once to relieve his excitation.
Half an hour later I sat over my ex, who was lying on the bed beside my husband, and we fucked again in courtesan possition (some people call it "Cow position" too) I cummed twice, the second time I needed my husband help sucking my nipples. After our friend cummed my hubby cleaned my pussy again.
Some hours later, it was early in the morning, my husband begged us to fuck in the same way we had made it, in my first holidays with Axel, my ex. Then I walked to the clothier's door and bent my body in half holding myself at the door. Axel came over my and penetrated my pussy by behind. I was as excited as my first time in the past, so I begged him to fuck me as hard as he could. He did it in that way. Axel moved his hips in circles during the fuck, making me burst into a passion frenzy. I guess I cummed 4 time at least!!!
When Axel finally cummed, he sighed relieved. We were really tired. I went beside my husband who was seated over a futon, and placing one of my bare soles over his face, I pulled him over the floor. Then I sat over his face with my pussy near his mouth. I knew it was just what he wished. He waited until Axel's cum flowed out from my pussy right into his mouth to eat it. It was a wonderful night for us.
I don't care how another people consider my hubby. He enjoyed a lot making this and I ejoyed a lot being fucked by the love of my life and my ex boyfriend (now a very good friend who make my husband and me so happy).

Very hot... My wife is willing and it will happen and like you it will be a time that no one involved will never forget. I am working on our first time and it will be up to me but I am sure... and I am also sure that she will turn to a BBC queen. That is my goal.
All you BBC lets us know we have you...

Check the definitions: The term homosexual act can be applied to any knowing, objectively erotic interaction between persons of the same sex, or, any bodily contact, actively undertaken or passively permitted, between members of the same sex for the purpose of satisfying sexual desires.

If it walks like a duck, sounds like a duck, and looks like a duck ... must be a fucking DUCK!

But, it doesn't appear one man just eating another man's semen from a woman's pussy necessarily qualifies him as a bisexual or man with homosexual tendencies. If that WERE the case, I imagine every man that's ever given oral sex to a female who is active with other male partners, is a bisexual by proxy. Think about it, guys, especially you macho, well hung, black bull men ... if you've ever eaten a woman's pussy, its likely you've consumed anther man's semen down the road, at some time .... very possibly even the semen of a (oh my god) a white man. ;) And, if that HAS happened, do YOU consider yourself a bisexual for having swallowed another man's semen?

That said, I keep wondering why susana2012 is so obsessed, in so many threads, with white men sucking off black men? It really has NOTHING to do with cuckolding yet many of her posts are in regards to this topic. It has nothing to do with black males with white females, other than maybe a deeper obsessed desire to humiliate & degrade white males. Why would you wish to do that? Help me out, here ... what am I NOT understanding about many of your posts?

Check the definitions: The term homosexual act can be applied to any knowing, objectively erotic interaction between persons of the same sex, or, any bodily contact, actively undertaken or passively permitted, between members of the same sex for the purpose of satisfying sexual desires.

If it walks like a duck, sounds like a duck, and looks like a duck ... must be a fucking DUCK!

But, it doesn't appear one man just eating another man's semen from a woman's pussy necessarily qualifies him as a bisexual or man with homosexual tendencies. If that WERE the case, I imagine every man that's ever given oral sex to a female who is active with other male partners, is a bisexual by proxy. Think about it, guys, especially you macho, well hung, black bull men ... if you've ever eaten a woman's pussy, its likely you've consumed anther man's semen down the road, at some time .... very possibly even the semen of a (oh my god) a white man. ;) And, if that HAS happened, do YOU consider yourself a bisexual for having swallowed another man's semen?

That said, I keep wondering why susana2012 is so obsessed, in so many threads, with white men sucking off black men? It really has NOTHING to do with cuckolding yet many of her posts are in regards to this topic. It has nothing to do with black males with white females, other than maybe a deeper obsessed desire to humiliate & degrade white males. Why would you wish to do that? Help me out, here ... what am I NOT understanding about many of your posts?

I'm not obsessed...I feel myself bad when nobody understand the point of view of my husband, no more. There are some thing that are "brand new" for me.

My husband has the same though than you. The first time I told my husband, about my black boyfriend fucking me standing under the shower, he surprised due my boyfriend's virility. He said it was typical from african's men. My husband wished in that moment, watch me fuck with my ex boyfriend, right in front of him! He said me if he would be present while we prepare to have sex, he would assist me to suck my black boyfriend's cock if he wish it.
Ten years after, during the first time my ex have sex with me in front of my husband, we sucked his dick togheter. A couple of days after that, we invited my ex to sleep with us in our house, and we spent all the night fucking. The second date we sucked his cock again once, even we bit his balls too.
I fucked both of them in missionary and they cummed inside me. My ex was the first who fucked me and he did it twice. After his first cum, my husband licked my pussy. Then I fucked my hubby once to relieve his excitation.
Half an hour later I sat over my ex, who was lying on the bed beside my husband, and we fucked again in courtesan possition (some people call it "Cow position" too) I cummed twice, the second time I needed my husband help sucking my nipples. After our friend cummed my hubby cleaned my pussy again.
Some hours later, it was early in the morning, my husband begged us to fuck in the same way we had made it, in my first holidays with Axel, my ex. Then I walked to the clothier's door and bent my body in half holding myself at the door. Axel came over my and penetrated my pussy by behind. I was as excited as my first time in the past, so I begged him to fuck me as hard as he could. He did it in that way. Axel moved his hips in circles during the fuck, making me burst into a passion frenzy. I guess I cummed 4 time at least!!!
When Axel finally cummed, he sighed relieved. We were really tired. I went beside my husband who was seated over a futon, and placing one of my bare soles over his face, I pulled him over the floor. Then I sat over his face with my pussy near his mouth. I knew it was just what he wished. He waited until Axel's cum flowed out from my pussy right into his mouth to eat it. It was a wonderful night for us.
I don't care how another people consider my hubby. He enjoyed a lot making this and I ejoyed a lot being fucked by the love of my life and my ex boyfriend (now a very good friend who make my husband and me so happy).
clothier.jpg

river-of-cum-jpg.188018
I think it depends on your view of the act, myself I would clean my wife are another woman after a black man cums in her gladly, I would also honestly suck his black cock myself and accecpt his cum. I do not consider myself gay because a Gay will suck most any cock he takes a liking to where I will only do black cock there is nothing that could get me to even touch a white cock other than my own.

I think it depends on your view of the act, myself I would clean my wife are another woman after a black man cums in her gladly, I would also honestly suck his black cock myself and accecpt his cum. I do not consider myself gay because a Gay will suck most any cock he takes a liking to where I will only do black cock there is nothing that could get me to even touch a white cock other than my own.
I agree with you 100%. I too would lick Black guys cum from my wife or any woman. I have even sucked off a few Blacks and swallowed their cum. I don't consider myself gay

When I was in basic training in the army some black guys in my company said they did'nt eat pussy because it was sucking cock by proxie,

Back