white guys pretending to be women on here.

You have a bunch of white guys pretending to be women on this site. I will never understand what you get out of pretending to be a chick. What do you get out of it, unless your actually gay and are hiding it. You don't have to hide it anymore just come on out of the closet! Be free! Be you!

:frantic:Posted pretty much the same about white guys pretending to be coloured guys. Also about fakes, and timewasters. :cry:

Welcome to the club Blacqgold.

:frantic:Posted pretty much the same about white guys pretending to be coloured guys. Also about fakes, and timewasters. :cry:

Welcome to the club Blacqgold.

Thanks Daphne, It's so frustrating!!!! They are in the way! Leading people on and just like you said wasting time!

I'm a white guy but I in no way pretend to be a woman. And yes some times I will answer for my wife but if its a question that I don't know how she would answer I get her to do it

I'm a white guy but I in no way pretend to be a woman. And yes some times I will answer for my wife but if its a question that I don't know how she would answer I get her to do it

I'm not talking about guys like you. I'm talking about the ones who pretend to be someone else.

Thanks Daphne, It's so frustrating!!!! They are in the way! Leading people on and just like you said wasting time!

:( Tell me about it. Cost me a lot of money and wasted time due to these 'players'. Hope you never have to go through the same thing

The problem is there are apeople who are genune and want into the whole experiance. But. There are those who want to experiance the lifestyle without their partners ever knowing. So as a result they claim to be something of which their not.

Those of us looking, meeting have a minefield to survey and walk through untill we either give up or , as you have found, go crazy with frustrations over the constant lack of honesty and the fact a lot of guys have wives or girlfriends who haven't the faintest clue as to what their husband BF are up to on here.

The problem is there are apeople who are genune and want into the whole experiance. But. There are those who want to experiance the lifestyle without their partners ever knowing. So as a result they claim to be something of which their not.

Those of us looking, meeting have a minefield to survey and walk through untill we either give up or , as you have found, go crazy with frustrations over the constant lack of honesty and the fact a lot of guys have wives or girlfriends who haven't the faintest clue as to what their husband BF are up to on here.

I coudnt have said it better, you don't know how many dudes contact me telling me hey want their wives to go "black" and I'm like why haven't you told her????? Why marry someone who doesn't know what your into

I coudnt have said it better, you don't know how many dudes contact me telling me hey want their wives to go "black" and I'm like why haven't you told her????? Why marry someone who doesn't know what your into

I have had a few askingme if I would help them to get their wives/girlfriends into the life style. People should just be honest and open about their feeling and wants. Hell if might actually get them what they want most.

I have had a few askingme if I would help them to get their wives/girlfriends into the life style. People should just be honest and open about their feeling and wants. Hell if might actually get them what they want most.

Oh my god!!!! I go through the same *******. They will ask me "you got any tips about getting her into it" I'm like if you were into this, she should know about it...

If it's all that important, before the two of you get too upset about "fakes", maybe you should consider going through the verification process yourselves, what do you think?

https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/how-to-become-verified-as-a-real-person.15457/
...........View attachment 515501 .

ROFL.

Do you have any idea how many of the 'verified' members have contacted me only to find out their time wasters. Hell there are even verified members who are completely fake and known to the mods.

ROFL.

Do you have any idea how many of the 'verified' members have contacted me only to find out their time wasters. Hell there are even verified members who are completely fake and known to the mods.

Thank you Daphne, as I was saying before the troll walked in... We just gotta keep pushing to find what were looking for

Oh my god!!!! I go through the same *******. They will ask me "you got any tips about getting her into it" I'm like if you were into this, she should know about it...

The verification method on this site is too easily bypassed. Someone had the idea of having the verification done when you meet someone , ie both together with the sites name etc.

And yes. If you want your partner to join you in your needs and wants, then sit down and discuss it over a period of time and build up slow. That way, if one or the other feels uncomfortable ,you can either slow down, or stop, without it damaging your relationship.

I understand what macNfries means. While the verification method was meant as a means to help and support those seeking others, its been abused. Unfortunate. But that is how life and human beings are.

The verification method on this site is too easily bypassed. Someone had the idea of having the verification done when you meet someone , ie both together with the sites name etc.

And yes. If you want your partner to join you in your needs and wants, then sit down and discuss it over a period of time and build up slow. That way, if one or the other feels uncomfortable ,you can either slow down, or stop, without it damaging your relationship.

And then you already know what it's gonna be and you don't have to snoop around or make up profiles

Back