White guys pretending to be black

Maybe white guys are pretending to be black to get the ladies to talk to them for the same reason some females put caricatures of sexy, busty women in their avatar, instead of their own pic, to get black men to talk with them.
What you think?
View attachment 496104 Mac

Or why black guys with 7 inch dicks tell women they have 10 inches.

Maybe it's because they have *******, etc. and want to keep their lifestyles private.
Yes, that is ONE possible "maybe" for sure. I can think of several "maybes". Using a fake name and your own, clothed pic above the waist is not going to reveal much, however. Surely those "here" don't think that Mac is my real, Christian name. Plus it puts a little more believability in that person's posts. Of course, that's just my opinion, and it stinks like other's opinions, I'm sure. :)

Last edited:
And I am verified as a "real person". Are you?
I'm not "fishing" ... Kate. My profile states why I'm here. PLUS, if you're referring to the verification process they use here to indicate your realness, I found an oil spot in my driveway so I have oil under my driveway. ;)
Some people here just hate my "logic" ... gif_Yellowball-Spock.gif

Last edited:
It works the other way, too. Anybody could set up a profile. Post a pic of a pretty white girl in the avatar. Announce being 'curious' about BBC in the "Introduce Yourself" forum. Guaranteed, at least a dozen gullible niggaz will post on the profile wall, thinking that there's a chance of getting some of that fake pussy. :rolleyes:

I question why anyone would need a site like this to meet someone. I am well into my 6th decade and I sleep alone pretty much only when I choose to. If you need a website to hook up you need to ask yourself why. As far as pictures go if that is your thing, there are more free pictures on the net than you could ever view in a couple of lifetimes.

I am here to share thoughts and ideas about the IR lifestyle. I really don't wish to meet anyone from here, but I must admit I have met a few people here that I think I would enjoy meeting in person, and not just for sex.

I came to the conclusion many years ago that some people are just assholes and they appear to enjoy it. On this site as with life in general we have to take the good with the bad.

Back