White guys, if it was your choice...

calixto

Male
Gold Member
From
Argentina
White guy, if it was your choise, would you rather your wife's bbc cum inside her pussy or would you rather he cum out from it? And why?
The first time I watched my wife fucking with her black lover, he asked us if he must use protection. We allowed him make it without protection because we knew him and we had confidence with him and my wife was taking her pills by those days.
Despite it, when they were fucking and he was close to cum, he advised us about it and I answered he might do it inside her pussy if he wished.
Being a male, I know it is not the same thing cum inside the pussy than put our dick out from it at the cum's moment...and he could feel it.
Her bbc felt an incredible pleasure cumming inside her. He moaned a lot and his face reflexed the extremme relax that it produced in him. I have not doubt she enjoyed a lot being filled by him too.

Always the Black man should be the one to make this choice,never should he be asked to use a condom or to pull out. The sperm of the black male if precious and as such should be taken in whichever way he feels is best. Pregnancy is always possible but you should know and accecpt this if you wish to play.

Always the Black man should be the one to make this choice,never should he be asked to use a condom or to pull out. The sperm of the black male if precious and as such should be taken in whichever way he feels is best. Pregnancy is always possible but you should know and accecpt this if you wish to play.
yess.. Of course I accept

I like it inside her. Anywhere else it can be swallowed or wiped off. If its in her pussy it is in her most intimate place and it is there to stay. You two could go to dinner together hours later and a part of him will still be in her. I love romancing a woman while her black lovers cum is swimming around in her still.

I like it inside her. Anywhere else it can be swallowed or wiped off. If its in her pussy it is in her most intimate place and it is there to stay. You two could go to dinner together hours later and a part of him will still be in her. I love romancing a woman while her black lovers cum is swimming around in her still.
I fully agree and that was well said.

The first time I agreed to let my wife make love to a black man I just assumed they would use condoms. As it turned out things got out of hand. First of all it was supposed to be one black man but it turned into four black men gang fucking my little Amie. They also didn't want to use rubbers and she wanted them to do her with their big bare black cocks. When the first one, Dwayne got ready to mount her I tried to give him a condom to put on and he told me he didn't need "That *******"
When I protested to her she told me, "Whatever my lover wants! I just ask that he comes in me and not on me."
So that is how it went, she spent an evening making love to 4 strange black men and every one of them came inside her more than once. Most in her sweet pussy, some in her ass and she also swallowed a few loads.
It is an incredible turn on to see Amie's pussy which should belong to only me filled up to overflowing by black semen. After they were done with her I made sure I fucked her and planted my cum inside her with theirs. So my sperm was then swimming with theirs competing in a race to her womb. I felt I had to somehow reclaim her well used body after they had done anything they wanted to it for their pleasure.

Absorbing her lover's semen, especially via the vagina, has been noted as elevating the female's mood, creating a somewhat euphoric state.

Therefore, the lover's semen should always be deposited in one of the female's orifices so that the hormones it contains can be absorbed by the female's body, thereby creating and strengthening the bond between them.

The Wife and her lover would be wise to encourage the husband to ingest the lover's semen as well for the same reason. This can been easily done by having the husband perform "clean up duty" on the Wife's vagina after she has been filled with her lover's semen. Licking and sucking the lover's dick clean of the combined fluids from his Wife's freshly fucked vagina also helps to bind the cuckold to his Wife's lover.

will

Absorbing her lover's semen, especially via the vagina, has been noted as elevating the female's mood, creating a somewhat euphoric state.

Therefore, the lover's semen should always be deposited in one of the female's orifices so that the hormones it contains can be absorbed by the female's body, thereby creating and strengthening the bond between them.

The Wife and her lover would be wise to encourage the husband to ingest the lover's semen as well for the same reason. This can been easily done by having the husband perform "clean up duty" on the Wife's vagina after she has been filled with her lover's semen. Licking and sucking the lover's dick clean of the combined fluids from his Wife's freshly fucked vagina also helps to bind the cuckold to his Wife's lover.

will
yesss, I agree // It should be

The first time I agreed to let my wife make love to a black man I just assumed they would use condoms. As it turned out things got out of hand. First of all it was supposed to be one black man but it turned into four black men gang fucking my little Amie. They also didn't want to use rubbers and she wanted them to do her with their big bare black cocks. When the first one, Dwayne got ready to mount her I tried to give him a condom to put on and he told me he didn't need "That *******"
When I protested to her she told me, "Whatever my lover wants! I just ask that he comes in me and not on me."
So that is how it went, she spent an evening making love to 4 strange black men and every one of them came inside her more than once. Most in her sweet pussy, some in her ass and she also swallowed a few loads.
It is an incredible turn on to see Amie's pussy which should belong to only me filled up to overflowing by black semen. After they were done with her I made sure I fucked her and planted my cum inside her with theirs. So my sperm was then swimming with theirs competing in a race to her womb. I felt I had to somehow reclaim her well used body after they had done anything they wanted to it for their pleasure.
my wife have told me that the cum of one lover mixed with her juices makes her pussy more slippery so who ever fucks her after the ist cums.the next one that fucks her last drives her to more orgasms stronger orgasms!

Outside - One of the things that excites my wife is watching a guy cum or just cum in general. She likes to watch it twitch and watch the cum shoot out. She also gets very excited just looking at cum, just looking at a used condom can get her excited. There is also the risk of unwanted pregnancy that we wish to avoid.

The black bull should certainly have the final say of where he wants to cum. I would love for my bitch to take it up her married white cunt and would also like to see her face and tits covered in cum.

The black bull should certainly have the final say of where he wants to cum.

Sir, I couldn't disagree with this statement more, actually. Its HER body ... HER choice, and the black man should be respectful of HER requests or find himself another white woman. Respect is a 2-way street; KARMA exists. The black man is a tool of her enjoyment ONLY, and he is certainly REPLACEABLE when she no longer enjoys him.

It's YOUR job to see to it that your woman is HAPPY & PROTECTED ... that's YOUR JOB!

For sure i want him to cum in her, i am sure my wife would say the same. She loves to be filled, she says she likes when it is still running down her legs the next day.

White guy, if it was your choise, would you rather your wife's bbc cum inside her pussy or would you rather he cum out from it? And why?
The first time I watched my wife fucking with her black lover, he asked us if he must use protection. We allowed him make it without protection because we knew him and we had confidence with him and my wife was taking her pills by those days.
Despite it, when they were fucking and he was close to cum, he advised us about it and I answered he might do it inside her pussy if he wished.
Being a male, I know it is not the same thing cum inside the pussy than put our dick out from it at the cum's moment...and he could feel it.
Her bbc felt an incredible pleasure cumming inside her. He moaned a lot and his face reflexed the extremme relax that it produced in him. I have not doubt she enjoyed a lot being filled by him too.

I want it in my mouth.

Back