White guys, if it was your choice...

White guy, if it was your choise, would you rather your wife's bbc cum inside her pussy or would you rather he cum out from it? And why?
The first time I watched my wife fucking with her black lover, he asked us if he must use protection. We allowed him make it without protection because we knew him and we had confidence with him and my wife was taking her pills by those days.
Despite it, when they were fucking and he was close to cum, he advised us about it and I answered he might do it inside her pussy if he wished.
Being a male, I know it is not the same thing cum inside the pussy than put our dick out from it at the cum's moment...and he could feel it.
Her bbc felt an incredible pleasure cumming inside her. He moaned a lot and his face reflexed the extremme relax that it produced in him. I have not doubt she enjoyed a lot being filled by him too.
i would want him to cum as deep inside my wife as he could till the last drop was hitting her fetlile womb . as he big black cock fell out i would be there to kept it in till he told me i could suck it out.

We have 5 regular bulls that we have known for a while and trust. They get tested along with myself. They are allowed to cum in me. Any new men we meet must use condoms.

I really prefer when they cum inside me and so does my husband. He really digs in and licks me very clean. However, he who has the big black cock makes the rules so sometimes my lovers cum on the outside. My husband is much more hesitant about cleaning this for some reason and needs a little encouragement...not much...just a little.

Back