White guys, if a black guy fuck your wife...

Certainly, it is always proper to give credit where credit is due.
If I were fortunate enough to be permitted to be present to witness all their fun, I would gladly commend him for whatever techniques I though looked particularly effective as well as note the ones that clearly sent my Wife into a state of bliss.
I would then thank him for making my Wife an incredibly happy woman and express my hope that he enjoyed himself as well and that he will be available for her pleasure again in the future.

Certainly, it is always proper to give credit where credit is due.
If I were fortunate enough to be permitted to be present to witness all their fun, I would gladly commend him for whatever techniques I though looked particularly effective as well as note the ones that clearly sent my Wife into a state of bliss.
I would then thank him for making my Wife an incredibly happy woman and express my hope that he enjoyed himself as well and that he will be available for her pleasure again in the future.
are u sure you are not my cuck/hubby....that sounds just like him, almost grateful for me to be taken care of.

are u sure you are not my cuck/hubby....that sounds just like him, almost grateful for me to be taken care of.

I can assure you, Ma'am, I am not he, but apparently you are fortunate to have a loving cuckold who appreciates those who provide the love of his life pleasure. :)

I would if she told me to. I feel that 100% of my attentions are for my woman. If she wants to have me play a part in certain interactions with her lovers that's up to her. "Her wish is my command" basically.

If I have "relations" with her lovers it will be her choice. It won't be out of any gay desire on my part. Not that there's anything wrong with being gay, but it's simply not where my passions lead. As her cuck I'm devoted to her and her alone.

I'm pretty sure that every cuckoldress knows who the man of the house is without her cuck's input.

Of course he will know and my wife certainly would want to make me know too the difference... and she will be right !

If a black guy fuck your wife just in front of you and she is crazy of pleasure with him, would you praise his virility? Would you say him how good male he is?

As we ... my wife & I that is ... have stated elsewhere on this site ... there are NO "IF's " about her getting fucked in front of me by some black guy! She walked the talk and did it! Yes, in front of me! It would not have had happened any other way! The night she got fucked by a black man was the culmination of a long held fantasy of mine that I often shared with my wife, especially when making out. Plus being at the right place, at the right time, with the right black man and all under the right circumstances! Otherwise it would not have had happened. My old university friend, who happens to be black, had the pleasure of introducing my wife to her first black cock ever. In fact my wife was a virgin when we married and Edwin was only the second man she had ever had sex with and she loved every second of it! And why shouldn't she had enjoyed it? Edwin was known in university as the "Black George Clooney", and that's no exaggeration! He has a manhood that measures almost 13" long and 8" in circumference! What girl wouldn't enjoy toying with that black monster! And she did! Anyway, back to the question ... HIS VIRILITY!

Firstly, I had never told my wife about Edwin prior to our meeting him the night previous to him getting into her! I also knew from our university days of just how well Edwin was endowed, after all we shared a dorm! I was very hesitant at first when my wife expressed an interest in him that night after I had introduced them. After all Edwin was "hung like a horse" and that cannot be exaggerated ... not with almost 13 inches hanging between his legs! Then there was its girth ... almost 8 inches! I was betwixt and between the curiosity of seeing a white woman take a black cock (my long time fantasy) and whether she could take it all without getting hurt and, more importantly, whether Edwin would be a "slam bang, thank you mam!" type of guy! None of my concerns were of consequence! Once my wife became aware of just how big Edwin's manhood was, she just had to have it as she later admitted! She had her first orgasm just by playing with it she was so excited! Then Edwin chewed her into several quick successive orgasms, after which she gave Edwin his first of many blow jobs! The first time he came he blew a full load of his hot cum down her throat and she swallowed every droplet! Even went so far as to afterwards seek out every droplet ... as if she had missed any! That was something she had never done for me! Next Edwin got between her legs and commenced to begin to fuck her! He took over a half an hour to get her stretched enough to accommodate that black monster! Once in to its balls, they fucked in every position imaginable, and yes, perhaps some that I never imagined! They started at each other at about 10:00 pm and never stopped until the sun came up the following morning! I gave up counting how many time he blew a load of hot cum in her or how many orgasms she had! They were just too numerous to count and after ten or twelve ... who cares! I don't think that HIS VIRILITY needs explanation! His performance speaks for itself! Neither did the need to praise his virility exist! The fact that he fucked my wife every day over the next five days was all the praise needed!;):dance:

p.s. Oh! I almost forgot! He went into her "bareback". Just in case you are curious.

when my wife gets fucked real good i always praise the black man and if she meets a black guy and I am not theire and she comes home and tells me how amazing it was and I have his number I text him a big thank you for pleasing my wife so good

Reactions: wit
Back